Liz Earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Disenchanted

Guest Shopper
Apparently, a Which? magazine survey has identified Liz Earle as the best online shop - beating Amazon, John Lewis et al.

Last edited:
Another accolade for Liz Earle

Although this one wn't be mentioned on Q! In a 'Which' report November Issue into the Best & Worst Online Shops 2012 in the catagory Cosmetics, Haircare & Toiletries
( p.19) the Liz Earle website comes out top with a 95% Customer score.I have to say I am not surprised!

I have just come off the phone after placing an order with LE direct. They really do deserve their award for CS. They could not be any more helpful.

More importantly - I was told that when you have spent a certain amount (since you started buying direct with them), you get a free gift. This is not their usual gift, but a substantial one. You can choose either Superskin moisturiser €40 worth, triple pack of shower gel, triple pack of hand repair and a load of other choices I can't remember. I chose the triple pack of hand repair (yipee!). Also as I spent over €82.00, I get my Christmas free gift. 30ml C&P, 50ml IBST, 30ml moisturiser, 15ml hand repair. Not bad eh? If you are a fan of the range, they are a company who values their customers, not like some who say they do - mentioning no names!!! Happy Bunny Itchy

Great delivery too, I placed my order online late on Tuesday night
it was despatched wed and I received it today

Last month I got 2 full size skin repairs as my free gift (worth over £37) and a 30ml of C&P :up:

Also getting superskin concentrate free and free P & P (worth €6.50). There are not many companies that give free P & P to us over here.

Latest posts

Back