Email from QVC regarding TSV on craft Day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

littlepen

Registered Shopper
Craft Day on Tuesday 30th September is within the week of our 15h birthday, so we're celebrating with stamping, sticking, scrapbooking and paper crafting... plus plenty more. All wrapped up with lots of lovely inspiration.

Our guests, including Rosemary Merry, Dawn Bibby and Nancy Hill, are the icing on the cake -

The cherry on top is our magnificent Today's Special Value, The Cosmo Cricket Paper Crafting and Home Décor Kit. The kit has a sweet, vintage feel to it too, so it's perfect for showcasing your special memories.

No item number as yet, but will keep looking.

Just found this on qvc.com
It's your life story. Embellish it a little with this over 9000-piece kit, jam-packed with supplies for paper crafting, card making--even home decorating. Create two 8" x 8" albums, eight cards, plus three picture frames, a L-O-V-E banner, display cube, and accordion album for around your house. The array of muted, tea-stained patterns gives your crafts a trendy, vintage feel--perfect for showcasing all your special moments. Get it all, and get it first, right here. From Cosmo Cricket.

Includes:
Two post-bound expandable 8" x 8" albums
20 top-load page protectors
One 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" accordion album with six journaling tags
Eight cards
Eight envelopes with liners
One storage box
Cardstock pieces (photo corners, shapes, phrases, patterned sheets, tags, borders, journaling squares, journaling frames, die-cut sheets)
Chipboard pieces (numbers, accents, raw accents, frames, raw mini-album, multi-frames, banner letters, laced tabletop frames, frame cube project)
Assorted seed beads
Plastic punch-outs
Vellum confetti flowers
Metal brads
Alphabet sheets
Assorted ribbons
Metal washers and stickers
Ribbon stickers
Buttons
Adhesive foam tabs
Tape adhesive tabs
Silvertone wire
Twine
Self-adhesive magnet sheet
Full-color idea guide
Made in China

Last edited:
£26.74
£5.45 p and p
on qvc mobile -587461
choice of blue or red
Definitely it - have ordered it and is showing as cosmo cricket 2 albums with papers etc on my online account.
Now I can sleep on Monday night!

£26.74
£5.45 p and p
on qvc mobile -587461
choice of blue or red
Definitely it - have ordered it and is showing as cosmo cricket 2 albums with papers etc on my online account.
Now I can sleep on Monday night!

If that is the TSV, then the price will be lower as £26.74 is the QVC price.

So not a men/boy one then? Again!!!!

Are there any hours for men/boys on craft day?

Hi everyone
not posted on here for a while,sorry.Hope everyone is ok.I have just watched the video demo on QVC.com of this and must say it looks lovely.Looks like i might have to give oh less pocket money this week:54:
debbiexxx

Cosmo Cricket 2 Albums in Storage Box with 48 Papers,Cards & Embellishments
Item Number: 587461
QVC Price £32.25
Today's Special Value Price £26.74
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45

This Cosmos Cricket kit provides card-making and scrapbooking essentials, and for the first time we're offering a kit with projects for making home decor accents such as photo frames, banners and photo cubes. Whether you're an expert crafter or just starting, this amazing kit contains all you need to create a wealth of beautiful handmade crafts! It includes papers, cards, albums, storage boxes and embellishments - everything in the kit complements each other, and has a pretty vintage feel that's a top trend in crafting. Choose from Blue or Pink kits.

Latest posts

Back