Strictly 2012 20th-21st Its Movie Time

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Isn't this the third time that this routine has been done? I remember Natasha and Brendan did it for their show dance and I'm sure someone else has done it since if my memory serves me correctly.

I was so looking forward to seeing the "Dirty Dancing" and Flavia & Louis didn't let me down.. FAN-******-TASTIC!

I was so looking forward to seeing the "Dirty Dancing" and Flavia & Louis didn't let me down.. FAN-******-TASTIC!

They were superb yet Darcie gave them the same score as she did most of the other dancers - including Fern. Her scoring was all over the place tonight.

OMG, Louis was just AMAZING. It was THE Dirty Dancing dance.

Colin, I also loved.

Denise, not a fan but hell she can dance.

Poor Sid, I blame Ola. I kept thinking, start the ****** dance and stop farting about.

Kimberly and Dani great. Loved Betty.

Nicky much improved.

A fantastic show tonight. Loved Louis and Denise , imo they all seemed to have improved this week even poor Michael lol. It will be interesting to see who will be in the dance off...

Er....what planet is Len on? Flavia & Louis were great!

All improved this week but I think the dance-off will be between Jerry & Michael.

Now off to DS to see who is actually out!

Not sure why Darcy was giving low scores compared to Craig yet gave more for "improvement". Bit scatty in my opinion though liking the way Craig has toned down and we can hear the constructive criticism. Think he really respects Darcy compared to Arlene.

Was it me or was Jerry/Anton's music extremely muted and it seemed to spoil the rhythm? I did think she did well considering but still bottom end. Dani & Denise are top 5 for me along with Louis who is easily the standard everyone needs to be at. Got some doubts about Colin now. Given his height, he has a tendency to be a bit static even though he can do more.

Dare I say it, but I actually enjoyed Brucie's jokes.

At least on the results show, Dionne Warwick is a class act compared to last weeks show. Looking forward to her singing.

Seems Ola's mum is very ill and she is flying back to Poland.

Iveta(sp), the dancer who partnered Johnny Ball will dance with Sid next week.

The two in the dance, were the ones I picked for it last week.

Bye Bye Jerry.

ooh...I reached for the Strepsils while listening to Dionne...she sounded "ruff" to me..

Michael & Jerry..don't like either of them and whoever stays this week, hope he/she goes next week..

I always enjoy watching Jerry Hall on talk show etc,she's so funny but she's got no rhythm,has she? :ninja:

Dionne Warwick's voice started to go several years ago.

She's always been a big fave here but I wouldn't pay good money to see her in concert anymore.

I'll just listen to her cds :song:

Correct decision after the dance off but the other one should go next week as neither was very good.

Right decision right week. Michael has a shelf life of under 2 weeks. Really does depend on how Sid reacts and how Victoria "improves". She has to show a better live performance as the crying ain't gonna work next week.

I was sorry to see Jerry go. She brought something to the show ~ ok, not dancing skills, but she was fun to watch and I liked her partnership with Anton. Michael's rubbish and should go next week unless he suddenly learns some rythm. I thought Victoria had 'got it' for a moment there, but it all went horribly wrong poor thing. Lisa was great and really can dance. I see Brucie is taking a week off to recuperate. Time for a new host I think. I vote for Anton.

The Brucie replacement is Claudia, whether she would do both nights, full time?????

I know I heard Bruce wanted Vernon(they play golf together), and the Beeb want Graham Norton.

Wouldn't mind seeing Anton doing it for one night and now he's out. Just not Vernon Kay. Ever. But if we're doing fantasy presenters, let me start with Jeremy Clarkson just for the abrasiveness nature!

I'd like to see the job given to Anton permanently - my fear is that if Brucie goes, Mr Tess will get the job and I'd have to record it then so I could fast-forward the daft beggar...don't like Graham Norton either!

I like Grahame Norton but not for Strictly ~ he's not particularly known for his dance moves. Brucie was a song and dance man (very knowledgeable) which helps when you're presenting a dance show. I don't like Vernon (not that keen on Tess mind you) and does he know anything about dance? I think Anton would be perfect. Knows what he's talking about and humorous with it.

Latest posts

Back