New TV help please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's not a bad TV. All Samsungs come out of the box with most, if not all, of the digital enhancement crap turn on and colours well over the top. With a bit of messing about you can get a very respectable true to life pic out of Sammys. Where Samsungs (and some others fail) is on the bigger screens where the edge lit LEDs cannot light the screen uniformly so you end up with horrendous banding. On a TV of this size, that is not so much of an issue.

Regarding 3D, the bigger the screen the better. This one comes with no glasses but I would imagine that 3D isn't your priority?

Where I think Samsung truly excel is in the SmartTV arena. Have you got wireless Internet access for it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
That's not a bad TV. All Samsungs come out of the box with most, if not all, of the digital enhancement crap turn on and colours well over the top. With a bit of messing about you can get a very respectable true to life pic out of Sammys. Where Samsungs (and some others fail) is on the bigger screens where the edge lit LEDs cannot light the screen uniformly so you end up with horrendous banding. On a TV of this size, that is not so much of an issue.

Regarding 3D, the bigger the screen the better. This one comes with no glasses but I would imagine that 3D isn't your priority?

Where I think Samsung truly excel is in the SmartTV arena. Have you got wireless Internet access for it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

dont need smart or 3d as aint intrested in them but i just want a good picture thats got a silver/white bezel as black will not work in my bedroom

dont need smart or 3d as aint intrested in them but i just want a good picture thats got a silver/white bezel as black will not work in my bedroom
Did you get your new tele SCW> If you don't need smart of 3 d would you not be better concentrating on a television
that didn't have them, that way you might get more for your money . Hope you got sorted

Latest posts

Back