Alison Keenan 9pm 25.09.08 - had a few to drink?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Astrid

Registered Shopper
Was Alison Keenan drunk on the Yankee Candle hour last night?

I was sure she was. She was all over the place. Speaking so fast I could hardly keep up...Interupting Michaela constantly.....Going off topic.

Then she thought the picture on the lemon candle looked like a martini or something, commenting 'It would go down a treat' !

I had to turn the sound down. I couldnt watch.

Could it be that Alison had a few tipples in her dressing room to get her in the mood for xmas day? If she did, I think it showed! :30:

I had to turn the TV down last night when she was on as she was really annoying.
I lost count of how many times she said it was their 15th birthday next week :mad:

I had to turn the TV down last night when she was on as she was really annoying.
I lost count of how many times she said it was their 15th birthday next week :mad:

I am glad you said this I thought it was just me being grumpy!

Yes the gabbling is getting worse and she is beginning to look like a bit of an old lush. :SUE: :pPC:

Sorry but AK is so annoying it is unbelievable, I cannot remember the last time she let a guest speak, poor Michaela looked right annoyed and pissed off when she kept getting interrupted by AK.

She reminded me of my X MIL who liked a drink and had hair that always needed the roots doing!!. The kids always said that she looked like a badger:1:. DD was watching with me last night and wanted to know why "Granny" was on QVC.

She was a bit OTT yesterday - I had to turn it off as I started talking back at her comments!

How old is she ?
I like her but have noticed that she is seriously over doing the cleavage and maybe she is growing old disgracefully :43:

I saw her cleavage last night but it turned out to be a DFS advert those brown antique leather footstools are a bargain.

i like to see her presenting...i am sure she is a nightmare in real life, but she comes across well on tv i think...i saw her present this morning a few times and have seen her on the apprentice after-show (cannot remember what it is called!) and she came across as very articulate and professional.

perhaps it is due to her marriage breakup and that she has not been single again for long.

I quite like Ali K,her chest has a life of it's own that's true and she's over processed and leathery...but I reckon she lives life to the full and has fun unlike the terminally dull Claudia and Claire.:1:

I suppose A.K. is over 50 years of age now, she is slim has a good figure is fairly fit and healthy and is always nicely dressed, she also seems quite articulate and speaks quite clearly in her natural sounding voice I wonder if this is why some people don't like her.

Latest posts

Back