Time to let Peter simon go

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Adam82

Registered Shopper
It is clear Peter Simon is clearly ill, now it's time for him to retire from situp tv.Becqster should take over from him and axe the fashion bit on Monday afternoons.Thanks Peter Simon time to retire now and let someone else take over.By the way twitter account petersimonsays thinks it is a fake account.

It is clear Peter Simon is clearly ill, now it's time for him to retire from situp tv.Becqster should take over from him and axe the fashion bit on Monday afternoons.Thanks Peter Simon time to retire now and let someone else take over.By the way twitter account petersimonsays thinks it is a fake account.
He was good in his heyday, the late 1990's kids shows and early 2000's with Bid-Up but he is now really showing his age and to me is as thin as a rake.
I agree that he should call it a day now because i'm sure none of us would want to see him collapse live on air...

Bidtv management if you are reading this please retire Peter Simon and do not allow flipping mike mason to take over or some god forsaken new presenter who we never heard off.Makes a change paul becque working instead once a week lazy.

Bidtv management if you are reading this please retire Peter Simon and do not allow flipping mike mason to take over or some god forsaken new presenter who we never heard off.Makes a change paul becque working instead once a week lazy.

Excuse me? Paul is lazy because he's on air once a week? He's the head of price-drop, which means he's doing a LOT of work behind the scenes to ensure the channel keeps running smoothly. The job itself is a lot more demanding than the presenting job. So, he's not lazy, he's just not in front of the camera as much as he used to be.

I hope Peter SImon recovers and comes back soon. However if he were to retire the heir to his throne is without doubt Steve Mcdonald. Would be great to see him back on bid in the prime time slots. IMO no one comes close to our Steve

My 17 year old son asked me if I used Bid tv as my own private comedy show. He was amused to watch me chortling away at Paul Becque's antics last night. I was feeling a bit flat and I must say he really cheered me up!

Steve McDonald loves price drop don't think he move to bid.Don't let it be that dreadful annoying Sally jaxx she is on more times than anyone else.Reckon she get's paid more than others of situp tv, by the way bid price drop hosts blackberry is cheap £119 not that expensive.

Latest posts

Back