Stop lying James Russell!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Greg

Registered Shopper
He's doing a Stephen Gayford avalanche drop and he is bullshitting about how low the lion print has gone. He said, "The producer is crying!". ffs, man! Get back on this planet. I hate it that these presenters think we are totally thick and stupid to fall for it. :bandit:

But Stephen Gayboy is a World renowned artist, his prints are worth thousands and thousands , or even a lot of money , Bid TV is staying true to it's word and giving us the opportunity to have real art in our houses. My Ar*e :)

He's just said that Stephen Gayford is the world's leading wildlife artist! Really James! Is that why he's selling prints for 20 odd quid? :giggle:
Keep it coming James!

Saw a bit of this earlier and James was going on about Gayford falling ill on his last expedition to Antartica as an attempt to drum up sympathy/playing the "there won't be anymore of these ever again" card despite the fact that he's not dead yet. Also James said that Stephen Gayford doesn't want to sell any of his artworks to anyone, which of course may be true of originals but certainly not for the prints that are frequently offloaded onto these channels for disposal :wink:

What made me laugh was, if true of course, the very touching story about the Lion who'd been through some really bad thing in its life and met the Lioness who helped him be ok again.(This bit didn't make me laugh you must understand, it's what came later!)... Cue very nice painting of the two of them, it did this beautiful story justice, even though wildlife prints aren't really to my taste...and if you bought the painting, you'd be treated to a sculpture of the Lion and his beautiful lioness...eeek!:mysmilie_466: Did you see it?!!!!! It look like it'd been created by an arthritic pensioner and painted by a five year old child!
Really funny...sort of thing you could win at the fairground!

Last edited:
I was watching a Chuck Norris movie and every time Chuck punched/round house kicked the bad guy I wish he was dishing some punishment to our resident liar!!....... :smirk:

Last edited:
..and if you bought the painting, you'd be treated to a sculpture of the Lion and his beautiful lioness...eeek!:mysmilie_466: Did you see it?!!!!! It look like it'd been created by an arthritic pensioner and painted by a five year old child!
Really funny...sort of thing you could win at the fairground!
Now that's something I would have wanted to see which I didn't, and I thought that Gayford's sculptures had improved beyond his original 'meerkat' attempt which looked about as good as if I had a go at sculpturing, namely hilariously hopeless :giggle:

The other day Russell invented a biography for Jean Paul DuPont,('he trained in France').In fact Jean Paul DuPont is just a made up name invented by the Texas company Karessed Inc. which owns the brand.
Russell is completely out of control and the bosses at Bid are too weak and complacent to rein him in.

The other day Russell invented a biography for Jean Paul DuPont,('he trained in France').In fact Jean Paul DuPont is just a made up name invented by the Texas company Karessed Inc. which owns the brand.
Russell is completely out of control and the bosses at Bid are too weak and complacent to rein him in.

It's really desperate stuff, isn't it? These presenters will say anything to make a sale.

And to me, the daft thing is, and I'm sure I'm not the only one....Who beeping cares about the heritage? If it's a new perfume, one that's been on the market for years, one that's been around for a single year... Whatever!!! If I like the smell, it's staying power and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, then I'll probably buy it. I couldn't care less whether the company was established at the turn of the last century in a ladies bog in Paris or not!

Hey Sis, I bought you this perfume...dunno what it smells like, but it must be good cos the company was established around the time of the peasant's revolt! Enjoy!

I saw the Gayford avalanche. James kept pretending they couldn't control the price, and how they were losing so much money Zzzz :wink:

Latest posts

Back