Mission Impossible 2, Bullet Shell Casing to add to your Pirate Gold Coin.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

radio_dayz

Registered Shopper
Here is yet another gem to hang on your wall. This time, it's an actual bullet case from the set of the film Mission Impossible 2. Once again it's a limited edition of 95 and costs a mere £99.99. You also get the DVD of the film, so even better value!

Bullet.jpg

http://store.bid.tv/bidtv/Limited-E...-400mm-Approx./HO137020/ProductDetail.raction

So we are to believe that this is an actual bullet casing from the set of the film are we?

I never knew that they used real bullets when making a movie! Don't they use blanks?

After seeing the Pirates Of The Caribbean Gold Coin and seeing that is an obvious fake, we can only assume that this so called bullet casing has been nowhere near a film set! A certificate of authenticity means nothing, as no one can prove where the casing came from.

There was also a James Bond Bullet from Die Anothr Day on sale at bid, but it appears that they sold out! Once again, limited to the first lucky 95 customers!

Well, they say that there's one born every minute.

Jesus, more overpriced tat! Anyone willing to spend a hundred quid for this crap deserves to be ripped off!

Jesus, more overpriced tat! Anyone willing to spend a hundred quid for this crap deserves to be ripped off!

I think it's disgraceful! There are people out there that collect movie memorabilia (my son being one) and if I didn't know what a lying bunch of s***s they were I may well have been tempted by something like this. Obviously some people put their trust in them and believe it to be genuine. Surely there must be some sort of law whereby they can't stick any old rubbish in a case and say it's the real thing?

From the description on the website:-

"Good to know:Comes with a silver plaque and film cover"

A "Silver plaque"? I don't think so some how, "Film cover"?, looks like a bog standard DVD cover to me.

More rubbish - Sorry, stocking fillers...

99 quid??? :giggle:,

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear...

From the description on the website:-

"Good to know:Comes with a silver plaque and film cover"

A "Silver plaque"? I don't think so some how, "Film cover"?, looks like a bog standard DVD cover to me.

More rubbish - Sorry, stocking fillers...

99 quid??? :giggle:,

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear...

If their interpretation of Silver is anything like their interpretation of Gold, then god knows what you'll get....Aluminium foil wrapped around cardboard I wouldn't wonder!

Latest posts

Back