Julia at Wedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh Julia...she's a lovely looking woman but really doesn't make the best if herself! 😞

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks like one of the tops from Butler & Wilson, not even a dress. She's lost her style sense somewhere.
I just can't understand it , as i'm sure she has a wide selection of dresses to wear. But why choose that
tunic, is beyond me . She can look so much better :confused:

How bizarre, even if she was driving in her emus surely the shoes she intended to change into were to hand in the car. It would take 30 seconds to slip them on I would have thought. The dress is not a good shape for her, too square and too short. Yes Jills dress is lovely.

No matter how late I was, it would take seconds to change my ****** shoes. The dress is OK, the black tights too but the boots!! For a wedding? I think not.

OMG!! What a state Piggy looks :grin: definately not suitable attire for a wedding and no style whatsoever. Even the usually stylish and immaculate AK looks scruffy, and that saying something as she usually looks very elegant. JF is the only one who's made an effort.

Sorry Julia, I'm a fan, but I'm not buying the 'I didn't have time to change' excuse on this one. I just think her feet give her such jip that she doesn't give a monkey's as long as she's comfortable. And being a 'woman of a certain age' (and I know of what I speak lol!) she just doesn't give a flying f*ck what anyone else thinks about her. But, having said that, for someone's wedding, well, even I would have given a given a flying f*ck and I would have made an effort. It's just not on Julia! :wonder:

Right, pinkussycat, if the other guests - barring JF - look less than spiffy, there's something up... better look at that photo again... maybe there's more to the whole gathering than meets the eye and it's not Julia's fault after all! In which case sorry Julia! (but emus ffs!) :confused:

A very laid back wedding picture,nobody went to a lot of trouble. I think maybe the two holding hands are the main feature...

Yeah, they're the ones with the button holes. All three fellas look smart, pity about the ladies! Who's the chappie standing next to Jill F?

A very laid back wedding picture,nobody went to a lot of trouble. I think maybe the two holding hands are the main feature...
Yes very laid back wedding, held in a theatre, but i think the other women look okay, not overdressed, but smart.
Julia just looks like she got up late, picked the first thing and ran out the door. :whew:

Yes Dickie and his new husband look very smart but the other women are a mess. The one next to Julia in particular. Maybe it was just a small informal ceromony and lunch for a few at a local restaurant.

How bizarre, even if she was driving in her emus surely the shoes she intended to change into were to hand in the car. It would take 30 seconds to slip them on I would have thought. The dress is not a good shape for her, too square and too short. Yes Jills dress is lovely.
Her story is rather odd! She was late and didn't have time to check in at her hotel so she couldn't change her footwear? If I was driving any distance to a wedding and expecting to check into my hotel before the ceremony then I wouldn't make the journey in my wedding outfit I would change at the hotel. in any case as you say it would have taken seconds to retrieve the footwear she wanted to wear and put it on. I suppose the kindest thing I could say is that she couldn't be accused of trying to upstage the stars of the show!

I assume she hasn't read about the woman who was prosecuted after crashing her car when her Ugg boot got stuck under one of the pedals.

Last edited:
I assume she hasn't read about the woman who was prosecuted after crashing her car when her Ugg boot got stuck under one of the pedals.
I was wondering about driving in those boots. Don't think i'd feel too safe in them, bad idea driving in them . They're probably so comfy she forgot she had them on he he :wink:

Maybe she wasn't invited but - oops - her car made a detour all by itself on her way home from the supermarket and the least she could do was drop in.

Latest posts

Back