Changing Account Details

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sparkles26

Registered Shopper
Just wondering how I would go about changing my name on my QVC account. I have scoured the website and can't for the life of me figure it out. I managed to add a deliver address and put my new name on that way but I need to change it in my actual account info to as my debit cards have all got my new name on too so want to make sure my QVC account does.

Thanks in advance,

Jacqueline xxx

Just wondering how I would go about changing my name on my QVC account. I have scoured the website and can't for the life of me figure it out. I managed to add a deliver address and put my new name on that way but I need to change it in my actual account info to as my debit cards have all got my new name on too so want to make sure my QVC account does.

Thanks in advance,

Jacqueline xxx
I think the quickest way is probably just to ring them, as they maybe have to do it from their side of things,
computer wise etc :wave:

I just called them when i got married to change my bank details. Cant remember if i had to send them new id though???

When I phoned them to ask them to update my record with my name change they said I'd need to send them a copy of the certificate. I could't be bothered, so years on my qvc account name is different from that on my payment details. It only ever caused a slight issue once when they refunded me by cheque rather than to my card, for fortunately my local bank were fine about me paying in the cheque.

By the way sparkles, congratulations! Hope its been a very happy 24 days with many many more to come!

congratulations sparkles!:glass:

how ridiculous about sending a certificate. legally you can call yourself anything you like.

Latest posts

Back