QVC presents : Friends or Foe!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
I was just wondering if the Qvc presents are actually friends in "real" life or can they not stand each other.

I no when alison keenan was going thru her treatment she refferd to some of the other qvc presenters mainly kathy, debbie greenwood and a few others
Craig and debbie flint seem to go on holiday togther
Alison young and julia seem best friends , yet i always sense that alison cant stand catherine huntley.
Then there was the twitter thing with Debbie greenwood's husband and julia so cant see them being very gd friends anymore.

Anyone else picked up on anything ?:wave:

Oooh what twitter thing? What did I miss?? lol:giggle:

Yes, do tell.
I missed that.

There was an article in the Daily Fail awhile ago about the Q channel & it's workings. The author/ reporter said something about two female presenters screaming at each other in the background. Sadly, they did not reveal which two.

I get the impression some presenters (Pipa & Debbie G in particular) are wary around Dale.

yet i always sense that alison cant stand catherine huntley

I noticed that too.

Yes, do tell.
I missed that.

There was an article in the Daily Fail awhile ago about the Q channel & it's workings. The author/ reporter said something about two female presenters screaming at each other in the background. Sadly, they did not reveal which two.

I get the impression some presenters (Pipa & Debbie G in particular) are wary around Dale.

I noticed that too.

Dale always seems to me like he could have a very nasty streak ...

Especially after a King's Realm show....!! I don't get that from him myself, just a touch of being vaguely sneaky.

Oooh what twitter thing? What did I miss?? lol:giggle:

Yes, do tell.
I missed that.

I noticed that too.

Come on, sbcu, you cannot say something like that and not let us know too:happy:

Cant remeber exactlywot was said but it was to do with the football in june when england lost to italy and debbies husband paul sent a tweet sayng he was very happy with the fooball result and Julia tweeted back saying if he doesnt like england then he shouldnt live here lol so debbie then responded saying he husband is half italian and thats why he suports Italy, julia later said sorry saying it was just banter

Feel free to correct but I think it was something that happened during the World Cup, Debbie's husband (Paul Coia?) tweeted something in favouro of the Italians and Julia took umbrage.....I am not on twitter I remember reading it on here but might have me lines crossed!

Thread of about 85 posts around 26thJune about the TwitterApology - football/Coia. Can't link, apologies!

Only took me 45mins of strolling through 4mnths of debbies twitter to find it lol

Interestingly over the last 4 mnths on debbies twiiter there is about 3 tweets between her and Julia so i guess all is not forgiven lol

It's no different than any other working environment is it really? There will be those you're closer to and those you're not. I don't work with any of my closest friends although three of them I met through work.

And there will be people you get on well with but every now and then they'll get on yer wick. I'm sure the presenters are no different.

AY and JF are besties. I remember some years back it was the two of them going shopping for clothes etc. It was AY mentioning it a lot.

I always thought it was Jilly she was close to as she calls her Jill Anne? I could be mistaken though!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Oh yes, she was very friendly with Jilly in the early days of QVC. But since Jilly got married and had her children they don't seem as close.

Remember the model who left QVC? She and AY used to go horse riding etc together, then she left and was dropped like a stone.

I always thought it was Jilly she was close to as she calls her Jill Anne? I could be mistaken though!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Alison Young shares a dressing room wth jilly so i guess them must get on, i cant see them seeing much of each other out of work thou

Latest posts

Back