Weird "run" on Mischa by design statement pieces?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Weathergirl

Registered Shopper
I am puzzled. I have been saving up for a Lima Quartz Diva 20 ct ring to wear at my daughters christening. At 83 quid it was not cheap, but several months ago Mischa was on air saying how good a price it was for a stone of that size. She seemed to be right as a smaller ring in her range in Lima Quartz cost £103 and a smoky quartz one cost 135. It was still available this morning in many sizes, including the one I ordere for my middle finger. The other rings I mention were also still available in many sizes. I just checked the website again only a couple of hours later and all 3 statement sized rings are showing as "no longer available" and only the smaller pieces plus last clicks or clearance items are in stock.

There cant possibly have been a run on Mischa, today, when she is not even on air. Is it a website glitch? Are they about to add them to clearance (If they do they can pay me the difference or I will return it). Or have they decided to relist them at a higher price with a different item number like they did with the AY diamonique ring?

I've just had a quick look and every piece of hers is reduced so presumably we won't be seeing her again! Great shame as her designs are unusual and beautifully made.

No sign of the 3 massive stone rings though. Maybe they will slot them in to a christmas gem- type show to try to sell them at full price.

Just in case they do the sneaky I will rely on the extended MBG and keep checking to see if they are added later at a reduced price.

Have you checked via other ordering methods, Qcut or the red active bu''on? Sometimes the website lies.

Jude xx

Just tried Q cut as I had the item number. It is still available but at the original price. So it is missing from the website but still full price. I cancelled the order as only did it to see if it had been reduced in price.

she aint going anywhere as she said shes back in the new year

That's good to know - so many of the interesting jewellery designs have vanished. I wonder why all her pieces are in clearance or special prices - perhaps she's coming back with a new range like the Chateau d'Argent guy has done.

Maybe she is back with some new designs, but the 2 lima quartz rings ( an east/west one and the Diva pear shape) plus the enourmous smoky quartz are going to remain in the collection but the rest is discontinued stock and won't be back. It will be interesting to see if they return under a new item number at a higher price. I did notice Q cut had some of the sizes available on waitlist.

I like her quirky designs too. The settings are nice and solid and the reviews for the stones are excellent. I thought she came over really well when I saw her on air.

She is a beautiful woman & her voice turns me on summat rotten.
I really look forward to her shows as well.

Nothing strange in that I hear you cry.

Well considering I'm batting for the other team, yes it is strange. Worrying in fact. Maybe I'm on the turn?

Latest posts

Back