Rejected review

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jill Ann Gavin

Registered Shopper
I posted a review on the QVC website about the "Dyson DC38", as you guys were selling it for £340 - but the same vacuum can be bought for £239, I should know, I bought it the day QVC had it on their programme - but for some reason, QVC rejected my review? Or do QVC only accept positive reviews? This is not very fair on QVC's part I feel!

Its a fair review however i cant see Qvc allowing that on there website as noboday would buy it from there. I guess they have more say it which reviews are excepted than they let on

I posted a review on the QVC website about the "Dyson DC38", as you guys were selling it for £340 - but the same vacuum can be bought for £239, I should know, I bought it the day QVC had it on their programme - but for some reason, QVC rejected my review? Or do QVC only accept positive reviews? This is not very fair on QVC's part I feel!
Hi Jill Ann, welcome to the forum :glass::glass::glass:

Hi :) I saw your post on the fb page earlier and replied about my review of the 'it works' cleaning blocks. Just wanted to say hello :handshake::sun:

Hi Jill,

I had a review rejected recently too. I can only assume it's because I said that I actually bought the item in a shop, rather than from QVC (how very dare I?!).

I didn't bother re-wording it to re-post - sod 'em!!:giggle:

Latest posts

Back