Any news on Peter Simon?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilly O

Registered Shopper
Just wondering how Peter is as he hasn't been on since we were told he is unwell. Mind you, most of us can see he is very unwell. I do wish him all the best.

Let's say the man himself had a funny turn, last Saturday night and not been seen since, also paul becque said one of the presenters had the dreadful cancer disease.not saying who, ask one of the presenters on Facebook paul becque usually responds to questions.I don't think he be on until after christmas or maybe he'll retire due to I'll health.get well Peter stay in bed stuff bidtv they should pay him extra for his illness.

I had bid on in the background yesterday listening to Elisa & the Sherlock trying to flog the T.D Collection of fragrances (Very good value for money).
And I'm pretty sure that the sherlock said "Peter (Simon) whose off now, sold this fragrance before for much more", then said "He'll be back next week".
If this is true, I don't know.

Whatever, Get well Peter.

In all seriousness, it's been pretty evident for a while that Peter is sadly very unwell - his dramatic weightloss and loss of energy has been quite shocking to see.

I know I tease him and Bid a lot - but I do genuinely hope he gets better. Hopefully after a rest he'll be getting back to form soon.

Latest posts

Back