Hermes Deliveries

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just curious to know if anyone has been experiencing problems or delays with QVC deliveries carried by Hermes in the last week?

No problems. Hermes always fine, and nice and predictable with the tracking link in the email.

It's the Royal Mail who are without fail taking a very long time to deliver, even on items sent 1st class.

I've had notification this morning that my Kipling bag is on its way, so I'll see how long it takes - thought I'd throw in tho that one time I was on the point of contacting Q re a delivery that was over its five days when it arrived, and when I said to my nice courier that I'd been expecting him earlier, he told me his car had been off the road for a few days - hence no deliveries..!

My Nails Inc TSV has taken over a week to arrive.
Nothing new though as my deliveries can be very hit & miss from Hermes. I'm probably one of the few who gets things quicker via Royal Mail. My heart always sinks when the order confirmation says it's coming with Hermes.

I totally agree with Weathergirl, Hermes courier service is very reliable in my area, in contrast to the Royal Mail's disastrous service or should I say, lack of service!

Everything ordered last Wednesday evening came yesterday with the exception of the tangle teezer which came this morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its hit and miss but I would rather them than the royal mail where things take a week to arrive. I wish Qvc would choose to use either a courier like Hermes or the post but mostly you never know which you are getting but if its royal mail, you know your in for a wait.

Thanks for the replies :) Parcels finally arrived - three items in total but the courier never asks for a signature. How can she prove that items have actually be given to the correct recipient? Is this usual procedure? It bothers me because I live in a flat with a shared entryway. She buzzes the intercom and throws the parcels into the lobby and then goes. I've never actually seen our courier - I only know it's a "she" because of the voice on the intercom.

Our last courier was great, she was reliable and friendly but had a falling out with the head office and quit.

My hermes courier is really good, all BCC items were shipped from QVC on same day
Got the hermes stuff on saturday, one item from RM on Monday and the rest today

Got my LE TSV today from my hermes courier :clapping:

I've never seen ours either.
We have a front porch & who ever it is just puts the parcels in there, never even bothers to knock. If I'm out for the day & the outer door is locked, they leave them in the bin!

I don't know how they go on with the signatures, both my Dad and I have had trouble with the Lynx firm leaving stuff at the wrong address and supposedly signed for - well certainly not by us! Luckily we both managed to get our goods but I bet a lot of people haven't!

there are def problems in the southampton area. my lovely courier told me last week that all the soton stuff is now going to bournemouth first so instead of picking up her load at 8.30 am it's now late morning. she used to always deliver around 9.30 am and now it's about 1.30pm. she said she wouldn't be finished till 6pm. she has school age children and when i asked if they could just change her hours like that she just gave me a rueful smile and shrugged. wouldn't be surprised if she leaves especially as she's getting married soon, which would be a disaster for me as she's so good.

there are def problems in the southampton area. my lovely courier told me last week that all the soton stuff is now going to bournemouth first so instead of picking up her load at 8.30 am it's now late morning. she used to always deliver around 9.30 am and now it's about 1.30pm. she said she wouldn't be finished till 6pm. she has school age children and when i asked if they could just change her hours like that she just gave me a rueful smile and shrugged. wouldn't be surprised if she leaves especially as she's getting married soon, which would be a disaster for me as she's so good.
Mine's really good too. He delivers next also, and in fact, i give him a Christmas money
present. Don't think they get paid much :cash:

I also find our Hermes courier to be OK, in fact I now have his number so I can phone him direct and cut out the middle man! Royal Mail aren't too bad, just a bit more inconvenient when it comes to rearranging but I've currently been waiting on a parcel coming via DX for more than a week!!! :headbang:I phoned a week ago to rearrage delivery and I'm still waiting - I'm seriously losing my sense of humour over it now. Any of you been through this? Anything I can do other than try and be more patient?:sad:

Any hints or tips gratefully received!

My Kipling bag that was despatched yesterday was here at lunchtime today when I got back from Dad's...via Parcelforce..now THERE'S a surprise! So, sorry Moth, can't tell you what Hermes is doing in my area after all!

My Hermes (I think) courier is brill. She delivers parcels address to me to my parents round the corner when I'm at work!

Latest posts

Back