Now you can make the complete bullet.... Mr. Bond!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

This is interesting.

BondRipOff.jpg

The one I saw our friend Mikey selling late saturday night, had a different DVD cover in the frame. In fact it was this one.

DieAnother.jpg

The other one must have sold out. Could it be that now we have yet another limited edition of 95 James Bond Die Another Day bullet casings, only with a different cover in the frame? Surely they would never try that one would they? Of course they would!

What i Find strange with this one. as with the one on Saturday, is that the bullet is still intact. It still has the bullet head attached! A dud perhaps Mr Bond? In fact 95 duds.

To quote Mikey on Saturday, "This bullet was actually fired by James Bond, I'd love this". Did you get yourself one Mikey me old china?
Where will this all end I wonder? There are around another 20 Bond films. So if they can shovel up a couple of thousand bullet cases from a shooting range, they are minted!

Bid customers = gullible stupid idiots ripe for the Bid Network rip-off merchants network.

I'm not Mike... He's on air right now. Just pointing
out that if you're going to slate any
Presenter you should have your facts straight.

You still never answered my question!

I didn't slate any presenter, I just quoted what he/you said on air. Hardly a slating! Excuse me for being a day out on when I saw him/you selling this overpriced tat!

If you are not Mike, you clearly know a lot about him. I think you must be close.

Well you just had another chance to get the James Bond bullet sold by Steve Mac Donald. He just sold 7 out of 7 of them for a mere £132.54.

That was followed by the Pirates Of The Caibbean genuine gold coin (yeah right) from the move The Curse Of The Black Pearl. He managed to sell 2 of the 12 on offer for £99.99.

Finally the Mission Impossible 2 bullet for £75. 2 sold out of 12.

Easy money!

Latest posts

Back