Jane Packer rep Mandy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
Is it Ideal World's former beauty expert Mandy representing Jane Packer fragrances on Q today? Mandy if it's you I'm hoping it's a ruse to get into the building and I'm hoping for a coup and take over of the Q beauty dept, ousting Ali Young back to her farm!

Jude xx

'course if I'm wrong this isn't going to happen and I'll feel a bit foolish!

I don't know Mandy from Adam, I had on Q but wasn't facing the TV at the time.
I only heard Kathy say something along the lines of she knew it was the first time for Mandy on QVC.
But that she had been busy earlier with Mick Hucknell and was sorry she had not first had time to welcome her to QVC.

Its her alright. It amazes me the way these shopping tv sales people keep popping up again like bad pennies. she now represents another pruduct than the ones she plugged on Ideal world. Notice she didnt have the white trousers and white smock that she wore on Ideal world.

Is it Ideal World's former beauty expert Mandy representing Jane Packer fragrances on Q today? Mandy if it's you I'm hoping it's a ruse to get into the building and I'm hoping for a coup and take over of the Q beauty dept, ousting Ali Young back to her farm!

Jude xx

'course if I'm wrong this isn't going to happen and I'll feel a bit foolish!
I am probably the only one on here who has never watched IW,anyhow I think Natalia wants to take over from from AY she seems to be popping up on all the beauty shows .
Lynn:dull:

Yep Mandy and Alison Young are not far off the same age, give or take a year or two. I'd like to know what Mandy uses cos Ali's multi-layered presteejus seerums and creams aren't literally working! I suspect Mandy's secret is in her genes, but ofcourse that doesn't help flogging products.

A couldn't watch the revitalash dufus on a regular basis!

Jude xx

Mandy look like a dentist nurse with those silly white trousers and smock. She must be a 'qualified' beauician and Qvc needs no more beauty guests, far too many as it if.

Latest posts

Back