Has She Or Has She?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
Has she ordered or not?

Claire that is, says to Ralph she ordered the TSV during the morning show and to guess which colour she ordered.

Then goes on to say black I so went for the the black, saying check me out.

After which showing the colours she then adds this is the black here, that I would head for.

:confused:

So did she order the black during the morning show or not?

Oh my word it gets worse she has just added.

If I'm honest I have ordered the black because I want them.
Oh!!!!!! will I be able to give them as a gift?
I don't know who for just yet, but I know I would want to give them as a gift.

:thinking:

Honestly I think this TSV is very boring.
Is it just me but I only seem to see Natalie the model when Ralph is here,or am I putting two and two together and making five if you get my meaning.
Lynn:giggle:

I was half listening and I thought she implied she had ordered the gold.

Talking about the champagne she added naturally I would have gone in here for this champagne option, but I have been lucky enough, had the luxury to sport this rose colour in this last week.

I can rest so much better now that Ann has managed to bag herself a pair of ear wear suitable for her nieces wedding at the weekend.

Oh thank heavens Le Q stepped in just in time.

:clapping:

I can rest so much better now that Ann has managed to bag herself a pair of ear wear suitable for her nieces wedding at the weekend.

Yes convenient that isnt it

Yes but with QVC's delivery - she will be lucky to get them before the weekend :cheeky:

Didn't Ralph once say he was chummy with Natalie's dad, Jess Conrad, so that's why she always models?
Would be nice to see some of the others for a change though.

I've only recently worked out that the guests request certain models. Duh!

Which explains Natalie on Honora, Catherine on Lola Rose and so on.

I'll give Clare the benefit of the doubt. She seems an honest type and I'm inclined to believe her if she said she ordered the black. On the other hand....the black would be the wrong colour for her and she seemed uncomfortable with her pronouncement. Also Ralph said the black would be his first choice so I'm wondering if the black isn't shifting fast enough.

If the guests can choose their models why can't they choose their presenters? That would soon see the end of JF and a few others to boot methinks.

Who chooses misery Diana to model for them? There must be other red-haired models out there!

Jude xx

Yes but with QVC's delivery - she will be lucky to get them before the weekend :cheeky:

Lucky Ann hasn't actually had to order them, it's the pair she's been trying out for them.

:tongue:

Lucky Ann hasn't actually had to order them, it's the pair she's been trying out for them.

:tongue:

I can't believe that Anne Dawson would actually pay for anything from QVC. She's the worst of the lot when it comes to begging for freebies on air. Hints as subtle as a sledge hammer.

I can't believe that Anne Dawson would actually pay for anything from QVC. She's the worst of the lot when it comes to begging for freebies on air. Hints as subtle as a sledge hammer.

:mysmilie_497: She irritates the hell out of me, always on the cadge. She was on with Keeley spouting on and on how much she loved the pro collagen marine cream but had run out of it. It was the large one over £100. Kept saying she was taking the pot on the table home. I txt in to say if she loved it as much as she says she would be happy to pay for it like the rest of us have to. Needless to say they didn't run it along the bottom of the screen.

I'm sure I heard Pips say on air that they weren't allowed to take freebies, only samples to "test". I'm sure there are some rules bent on that but if they are given "gifts" they'll have to declare the buggers for tax like the rest of us.

I'm sure I heard Pips say on air that they weren't allowed to take freebies, only samples to "test". I'm sure there are some rules bent on that but if they are given "gifts" they'll have to declare the buggers for tax like the rest of us.

Rubbish have they been instructed to make this statement to opt the party line for tax reasons then.
Shame the same rolling message wasn't run across the screen when Dennis Basso declared Ann must have one of his coats, which would be charged to his account and also one for Sharon the model too, when he was here last.

:mysmilie_497: She irritates the hell out of me, always on the cadge. She was on with Keeley spouting on and on how much she loved the pro collagen marine cream but had run out of it. It was the large one over £100. Kept saying she was taking the pot on the table home. I txt in to say if she loved it as much as she says she would be happy to pay for it like the rest of us have to. Needless to say they didn't run it along the bottom of the screen.

Irritates me too. I can't stand it when she declares "oh, I have just RAN out of this one...." I make a point now of turning her off when she's presenting because I can't bear to see her cadging and scrounging her way through the shows. I don't want to be tempted to buy stuff and end up indirectly paying for her grabbings.

Latest posts

Back