The revitalash woman

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

scbu

Guest Shopper
I understood that a beauty guest who represents one brand were only allowed to present items for that brand ( Lorraine from SBC, said after she stopped working for SBC that she would have loved to return to QVC but she wasnt allowed to bring another brand as she had represented SBC in the past) so how come the woman from revitalashis allowed to do all the revitalash products aswell as seche vite nail products ? they are completly seperate brands. I no one is hair product and one is a nail product but its still representing two seperate brands

The emu lady was presenting berek yesterday too. Perhaps they have relaxed the rules?

I understood that a beauty guest who represents one brand were only allowed to present items for that brand ( Lorraine from SBC, said after she stopped working for SBC that she would have loved to return to QVC but she wasnt allowed to bring another brand as she had represented SBC in the past) so how come the woman from revitalashis allowed to do all the revitalash products aswell as seche vite nail products ? they are completly seperate brands. I no one is hair product and one is a nail product but its still representing two seperate brands

Maybe its because Lorraine was bringing her own cosmetic range, and that would be competing against SBC, and people would maybe vere
towards her, and the items, her own brand, which she was selling.

Maybe revitalash woman was just standing in for someone, who couldn't do seche vite nail, probably wouldn't be doing it all the time i'd say :hi:

She has done the seche vite several times now so looks like shes the regular guest for that aswell tbh

The emu lady was presenting berek yesterday too. Perhaps they have relaxed the rules?
Sorry NIKKID, when i read your post quickly, i thought you said the emu lady went berserk yesterday, and i laughed :cheeky:

ProStrongLady's over at IW now. Are Q replacing her or are they scrapping PS? EnquiringMindsWantToKnow ...

I'm pretty sure the Revitalash woman is in the Park Hampers ad in next week's TV Choice magazine.

Wonder if Revitalash would make your fingernails grow longer/stronger or Seche Vite help dry & set your mascara ?

Ms Revitalash can also be seen on The Dept Store (Sky 681), where she is the 'beauty expert' selling hydroxatone. I am assuming that Revitalash isn't wholly responsible for her brows and lashes.

Latest posts

Back