Our Tweets and Facebook Messages about QVCUK

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Administrator

Guest Shopper
We have received neumorous Messgaes and emails regarding our Tweets and Facebook Messages over the past few days regaring the apalling way this site has been treated by QVC here in the UK.

I am awating replies to emails sent to The President of QVC in America, the CEO of QVCUK and from QVC's parent company Liberty Media.

I will give them a few days to reply and then will issue a full Press Release which I will also copy onto this section of the forum and our home page.

It will be very interesting how any company in this day and age can ignore £500,000 of income generated from this site and to not only ban ShoppingTelly.com from any affilate programme but to also stop letting the two main compaines from having QVCUK as an affiliate whilst they have us as a client.

The reason they gave one company was due to the comments on this forum, QVC from the Land of the Free, America. They say this site does not have fans of QVCUK, is that why 96% of the sales generated are for QVCUK.

I can only assume they want to close this site down, the way I felt over the weekend when one of QVCUK's directors contacted the police thinking I had done something stupid I could well have taken the easy route. Shame they could not have used the energy reversing this apalling decision. I want to give it a couple of days to see if I get a reply just in case it was just some over zelos idiot in QVCUK's affiliate department, we will have to wait and see.

WATCH THIS SPACE

UPDATE

I have just heard from the second company and they said:

"Have had a specific request from QVC that they not monetize links for Shopping Telly and Craft Telly.

We have tried to push back on this ourselves but it is a senior management decision at QVC"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back