Wilma I'm home!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
What on earth is Jill Franks wearing on the B&W show?? It's another of her half dresses but animal print. The only thing missing is Fred, which Simon Wilson certainly is not.

I think it suits her too. Thats one thing, you can't say she ever wears the same stuff all the time, she does try, except for the one shoulder tops. he he Where's the usual models Renee and Ali, haven't seen Ali much since she had her baby.
He used to be funny if any of the other models appeared, and be a bit stuffy about them, but he doesn't seem
to mind now, maybe he's no choice :cheeky:

My daughter has just said 'why is that woman dressed likea chavy cave woman?'

Seriously is there a one armed designer out there or a shop selling reject clothing with one sleeve??

She keeps repeating the 'look' cleary to show off her 'figure' I mean if she was shy or retiring or in any way a little bothered about being sknny she would hide under baggy tops as I did when I was incredibly skinny, I hid under jumpers to stop people staring, Clearly Jill wats to 'show off'. Does she just ware the dress on air and then change to go home, do we think, or does she nip into the garage for her petrol and glossy mag in this one shoulder thing

Latest posts

Back