At last James Russell tells the truth.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bidtvbs

Registered Shopper
He's just sold a Gianni Sabatini watch and said

"Just because something is selling for £19.99 doesn't mean it's worth £19.99." Spot on James although I don't think he meant what I understand that comment to mean :happy::happy:

Atleast inadvertantly he has told the truth. Hallelujah!

He just sold an Ingersoll Santon watch with two balance wheels showing through the dial. He said it was a double tourbullion. James, the word is tourbillon and pronounced tourbeon. Not only did he pronounce tourbillon incorrectly, but the watch wasn't one of those! He obviously doesn't know what a tourbillon watch is.

He's such a t*at!!!

James Russell is one of a kind! :angel:

The trouble is, he's one of those people who are overly confident but don't have a ****** clue what they're going on about :grin:

Oh he's clearly confident, but confidence without knowledge, makes him look a right plank! He must fool a lot of people though, as he seems to sell a lot of tat for the company!

His new TOP TEN TUESDAY is exciting :dull:

Did you see him sell the figaro 'gold' chain? They don't mention the 'gold' so much verbally now but zoom in on the back picture of gold being melted and hallmarks etc. and then zoom straight onto the 'gold' product they're selling, time and time again :dull:

Did you see the close up of that chain? It was covered in pit marks, a real piece of tat. It was as rough as a Bear's Ar*e!!!

He said the Mele watch box which followed the Ingersoll was solid oak! Errr, I don't think so!! You could see the join in the veneer! :mysmilie_483:

I expect he told the story of how he used foam sections on his bedroom drawer for his vast watch collection?

He has all of those watches, yet he knows sod all about them!

Did you see him last night when he wound that Ingersol he was selling? He held it to hs microphone and said. "Listen to that, it sounds like a symphony, a cacophony" :mysmilie_15:

Did you see him last night when he wound that Ingersol he was selling? He held it to hs microphone and said. "Listen to that, it sounds like a symphony, a cacophony" :mysmilie_15:

He's a blimmin fruit cake!

Symphony? It sounded like a bliddy cricket! What an a*se!

Latest posts

Back