Jill Franks and Simon Wison on screen fight

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I cant believe what happened. Simon made some comment about Jill being skinny and 'BONEY' well Jill would not let it drop, she went Ape, kept saying Simon would get a 'Blue jaw' for his comments. This spat went on for sometime and its still going on now, Jill wont let it drop, think she is genuinley angry.

I spoke in another thread about feeling Jill is vulnerable, however, now I feel she is very 'high maintenance' and very much the madam. She had on another off the shoulder dress, and Simon was right about her being 'Boney' she came across very arrogant during this on air 'tantrum' never ever seen the like of this before on QVC

Last edited:
she is thin & she clearly didnt like being told she was , its up to her if she likes being that thin but she looks ghastly, simon was right

Confirms that the lass is sensitive to personal comments. She should have come up with some to throw back at him. Not nice to have that said whilst doing your job.

They have QVC+1 on the red button any idea when he said it really dont wanna have to watch the whole hour lol

I'm not her biggest fan but maybe shes *naturally* thin...perhaps shes very aware that shes underweight and doesn't like it herself.I personally didn't see the show but it can't be nice to have something pointed out,that you're self conscious about.

that said I do wonder why she still does her running,if she would like to put weight on.

He was rude, was not his place or business to comment when selling his bits and bobs and if he was genuinely worried should have approached her off air.

They seemed to kiss and make up at the end of the show.

I have never made a secret of the fact that I can not stand Jill Franks. However Simon Wilson is a prat and should not make personal remarks about the presenter/models or anyone else for that matter when he is on there to sell his overpriced rubbish. If he had been with an overweight presenter, would he have said "You are fat?".

I saw this. The necklace JF put on wouldn't lie right as she has bones sticking out and he was just saying how it was made to lay flat. The model, who is lovely had it on and it was perfect. JF's bones got i the way may be that is why he called her bony. She was showing she had muscles in her arms later. I need to lose weight and would love to be slim but not scrawny as JF is. I read somewhere she is a life coach and nutrition adviser or something like that. She is not a good advert for her advice.

Whenever I see Simon I think he is on drugs on has been in the past, and he is very thin (no offence to anyone). His thinking is very slow, and to be honest, his brain cannot cope with talking. All I hear from him "It's lovely" x 10 times in a row, and "it's wonderful" x 10 times again.

Talk about kettle and pot. SW needs to look in the mirror if he wants to see skinny and boney. Good on Jill for sticking up for herself - I hate men who feel they have the right to comment negatively on a woman's appearance. He should be grateful that she is trying to sell his tat, and keep his opinions to himself! Sorry to rant, I am no JF fan, didn't see the exchange so perhaps shouldn't comment, but imagine if that comment was reversed and he commented on someone's "spare tire".
I am a very "normal" 12 / 14, but really struggled with anorexia during my teens. I just wish we could get past appearances!

I just wish I had got it to play back, as it went on for quite awhile, Jill was clearly offended and would not let it drop. In all my years of viewing I had never heard the like of this before. I was only half paying attention to the show, but could not quite believe it was happening live on air

I often think Simon W modelled his hideous skull range on his own scrawny fizzog.
However that can't be the case because it would mean he had some kind of input to the tatty designs that bear his name.
What a twat to do that on air to someone employed to sell his shitty wares.

Look at us, sticking up for JF. All for the underdog eh :0)

I think she's naturally built like that, and keeps fit. I'd say she has a lot of lovely slim fitting clothes, and if you put any weight
on you'd soon notice. I do remember Julia saying to him once, "you're suprised this top fits me, aren;t you", so i think he feels
at home with the presenters and treats them as friends. People do say things about weight etc, i get it all the time in work, oh
you're big you can lift me up the bed, and it hurts and i don't know what to say. Usually old people who don't mean to hurt you,
but it does. I'm on the other hand not allowed to open my mouth and answer back, so i can say good on her for answering back
to Simon, who is skin and bones himself. But people do seem to look at the outside and forget whats inside sometimes. Rant over

He always seems to me that he's stoned & been on the wacky baccy before a show. His speech is slurred at times. I cannot bear him, something about him I am just not comfortable with.

Although Jill is on the thin side, she isn't as thin as some, and at least she appears to be healthy. She is boney looking but that's not a bad thing necessarily as someone slim can also have collar bones that stick out too and necklaces don't lie flat in that area on everyone.

Saying that, I saw some of the show earlier on and I thought that the necklace with the 5 gems sat better on Jill than the model who when she wore it the middle gem moved sideways rather than lying flat to the skin, funny that I thought that and then later on there was all this shinanigins :)

Missed the entertainment but just switched on the repeat & some of the evils JF is giving him & at times the acidic tone in her voice I think she is quite annoyed at him.

Well kinda dissapointed i dont think it was much of a fight tbh and dont think jill seemed that botherd at all and didnt really mention much for the rest of the show

I cant believe what happened. Simon made some comment about Jill being skinny and 'BONEY' well Jill would not let it drop, she went Ape, kept saying Simon would get a 'Blue jaw' for his comments. This spat went on for sometime and its still going on now, Jill wont let it drop, think she is genuinley angry.

I spoke in another thread about feeling Jill is vulnerable, however, now I feel she is very 'high maintenance' and very much the madam. She had on another off the shoulder dress, and Simon was right about her being 'Boney' she came across very arrogant during this on air 'tantrum' never ever seen the like of this before on QVC

Wish Jill had paraphrased Churchill and said "and you're ugly, but I could put weight on if I wanted to.." :rock::angel:

Latest posts

Back