Liqui-Fix ... is it any good??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tinkerbelle

Registered Shopper
I've grown out my fringe and some of the layers in my hair which has somehow meant it no longer holds curls as well as it used to. I don't really useuch in the way of styling products but with a really posh "do" on the horizon I'd like to be able to find something that will let me keep the loose curls I can blow dry into my hair.

I have loads of fine hair but somehow it's quite heavy hair too.

I thought I'd try Liqui-Fix. Any thoughts or comments? Alternative suggestions??

Hi Tinkerbelle.
I think it is OK. I have fine hair and TBH it doesn't really make a difference but what I like about it is that you use it on dry hair whereas everything else mousse and volumising spray etc are to be used wet. When you want to feel like you are bolstering it (more than just hairspray does) it does an OK job. I am not upset though as I picked mine up on Ebay for a good price.
What I do like from his range though is his amplifying spray (another ebay special) but I defo would buy that again.
Ange

Hi Tinkerbelle.
I think it is OK. I have fine hair and TBH it doesn't really make a difference but what I like about it is that you use it on dry hair whereas everything else mousse and volumising spray etc are to be used wet. When you want to feel like you are bolstering it (more than just hairspray does) it does an OK job. I am not upset though as I picked mine up on Ebay for a good price.
What I do like from his range though is his amplifying spray (another ebay special) but I defo would buy that again.
Ange
Maybe you bought it from me Angel, as i sold some on e bay, and it goes very quickly. Seems popular :cash:

I have very fine but coarse hair, contradiction I know. It didn't work for me. I will happily send it to you if you PM me your address.

You are generous LIAM! I was just about to tell Tinks to check out T K Maxx first, I got some recently for £2.99..bit different to Q price!

Oh thank you LIAM. That would be blumming fab. Happy to give you something towards it and pay postage.

I have very fine but coarse hair, contradiction I know. It didn't work for me. I will happily send it to you if you PM me your address.

I have fine and coarse hair, some very fine , some quite coarse and, as well, mine is a bit wavy and a bit straight. Nightmare. I tried Liquidfix years ago but found it a bit crunchy.

Last edited:
ive also seen it in Tk maxx for 2.99 the same size as QVc sell for 18 odd pounds only thing u dont get is the spray top but u can use any spray top off a differnt bottle on it

ive also seen it in Tk maxx for 2.99 the same size as QVc sell for 18 odd pounds only thing u dont get is the spray top but u can use any spray top off a differnt bottle on it

some had the spray scbu, but a lot didn't, I managed to find a bottle "with" tho!

Its OK but made my hair crunchy as well - like Apple - didn't think there could be another with hair like mine.

The best hairspray I've used is NiveaHairSpray in Austria. Why they don't sell it here, I dunno. But if you're planning a skiing holiday to Europe, SnarlyRecommends

God and I thought my hair was a nightmare. Id love it if you phoned AY live on a hair show and put her right on the spot, what a hoot that would be
I have fine and coarse hair, some very fine , some quite coarse and, as well, mine is a bit wavy and a bit straight. Nightmare. I tried Liquidfix years ago but found it a bit crunchy.

I threw an almost full bottle of liquifix in the bin last weekend whilst sorting out my bedroom drawers. The bins were emptied yesterday otherwise someone could have had mine to try.

For my hair it was useless. My hair is fine and all it did was turn it into a helmet.

i have tried liquifix but it didn't really do anything for me. having said that, it's his best seller by a mile and generally very popular.

I threw an almost full bottle of liquifix in the bin last weekend whilst sorting out my bedroom drawers. The bins were emptied yesterday otherwise someone could have had mine to try.

For my hair it was useless. My hair is fine and all it did was turn it into a helmet.
Threw mine away as well for the same reason.
Lynn:thinking:

Latest posts

Back