Peter Sherlock - Iceberg Twice

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

nick

Registered Shopper
Peter was just selling Iceberg Twice on Bid, and to be fair it was an absolute bargain! I checked the price on Amazon, and just for the 125ml of Eau De Toillette, they wanted £14.60 (not including P&P). He was selling it with Body Wash for £9.99! Only £18 including P&P.
Please get some more in Peter, as I missed the opportunity to buy this, which I am gutted about! I'm 24 and I had a bottle ages ago and was always complimented about it! I'm stuck in a rut and am wearing the same as everyone else on a night out at the minute... Paco Rabanne 1 Million. It's become the new Joop and got abit chavvy!

Anyway, bring back Peter Sherlock as a presenter. Actually knows his stuff, is honest about products! I brought Bvlgari II for my other half and she loves it.
I think Bid with their perfumes / aftershaves are spot on, fair enough you don't see them in Superdrug but I am sick of smelling like every tom, dick, and harry! Need to get Iceberg Twice! The only thing Bid need to work on is their Men's Fashion. They should offer decent trendy products that would suit 25+. Get some key peices in like Chino's, Printed T's, decent knitwear. It's all about the ladies at the time! What's happened to the Dissident knitwear you used to do? I work at Peacocks, we stock Dissident in our main chain fashion stores, as do River Island. Put my ideas forward Pete lol.

he has been on this lunchtime

very good honest and enjoyable to watch

shame nicola george appears to be on next

I remember Peter trying to flog some type of electronic telephone on (P.D. I think) quite a while ago.
The phone had pictures come up when you pressed a button like - The local Hospital,Plumber,Doctor and so on and fourth (you get the idea),
and he pressed a button and a picture of a man with an apron wearing a fedora type hat popped up on screen and peter didn't know what service it represented so said something like "You can call the local cowboy too", Local cowboy? still makes me laugh to this day :giggle:.
It was in fact the local gardener/center not (LOL) "Cowboy".

Ahhhhhhh! them were the days..

Latest posts

Back