Honestly Craig

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

bags

Registered Shopper
I've never commented about him before but I've just witnessed him take great delight in bagging the last set of envelopes, ordered on his ipad whilst presenting crafts with Steph.
She was saying it was wrong, but all he could comment was that the producer had told him to get his, if he wanted them before they went.
He went on to say he didn't want them for crafting but just to use as ordinary envelopes.
That's just great from a presenter buying whilst working, using their discount up and over a genuine crafter, tuning in to purchase their card making items.

:angry:

I've never commented about him before but I've just witnessed him take great delight in bagging the last set of envelopes, ordered on his ipad whilst presenting crafts with Steph.
She was saying it was wrong, but all he could comment was that the producer had told him to get his, if he wanted them before they went.
He went on to say he didn't want them for crafting but just to use as ordinary envelopes.
That's just great from a presenter buying whilst working, using their discount up and over a genuine crafter, tuning in to purchase their card making items.

:angry:
I seen that also, he looked really smug, and as you say he did a genuine buyer out of getting them. They shouldn't be allowed to take
those darn ipads (nothing against them) you apple fans), on screen with them. I'm not allowed to carry my phone with me at work, so
maybe after this episode QVC should think along those lines. :thinking:

I do hope a customer ringing Liverpool who missed out has took out a formal complaint.

Hes always been a smug git that never should have won the search for a new presenter when he had already been a presenter on other shopping channels very unfair imo:dull:

Nah.

He's working the Morning Show next week when there's a kitchen tsv, he's bound to have bagged a freebie sample.

There goes my morning viewing next week, I just can't watch the little prat....

How does he know he got the last one?? He has no way of knowing that. Even if he placed his order seconds before it sold out there could have been others in the process at the same time.

iPad or not, it doesn't flash up saying "wahey! You've just bagged the last one!".

How does he know he got the last one?? He has no way of knowing that. Even if he placed his order seconds before it sold out there could have been others in the process at the same time.

iPad or not, it doesn't flash up saying "wahey! You've just bagged the last one!".

Because he said his producer told him if he wanted a set there was only two more sets left, so to get a move on.

I must be a very bad person .... because I would have nabbed the last one too if I wanted it!
:devil:
When I'm shopping in the sales, I brook no quarter
Tis MINE all MINE!

Could be Q trying to dispel "freebie" rumours. Pre-scripted.

No dispelling of freebie rumours this evening, as they even appear to be handed over in the car park.
According to the Ojon guys they were accosted by Jill Franks, demanding a supply of a certain Ojon product before they were allowed to get in their cars to go home.

Latest posts

Back