Unbelievable

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Love2Shop

Registered Shopper
Back in July (i think) as part of diamonique day there was a show called limited edition diamonique and I ordered a ring which they said was sold out in during the show and it was going to be especially made to order etc and would be delivered in October. So last week I get an email to say that the ring is on it's way.

I've just been thinking whether or not i should keep and and was undecided so I just thought i would look to see if there were any other reviews on the site and to my surprise the ring is on last Clicks price with a discount of £13 already and they seem to have most of the sizes! So what happened....did that many people change their mind while on waitlist??

Back in July (i think) as part of diamonique day there was a show called limited edition diamonique and I ordered a ring which they said was sold out in during the show and it was going to be especially made to order etc and would be delivered in October. So last week I get an email to say that the ring is on it's way.

I've just been thinking whether or not i should keep and and was undecided so I just thought i would look to see if there were any other reviews on the site and to my surprise the ring is on last Clicks price with a discount of £13 already and they seem to have most of the sizes! So what happened....did that many people change their mind while on waitlist??

OMG that is ridiculous Love2Shop, just another item which obviously didn't go the way they'd planned. I hope you've cancelled the order, or
pointed out to them that its now in last clicks. Unbelievable . Good job you looked :thinking:

I have the ring already so will probz be sending it back. Do you think there is any point in contacting them about it?

I have the ring already so will probz be sending it back. Do you think there is any point in contacting them about it?

I would,Love2Shop,I know some members have contacted QVC when this happened previously & they honoured the last clicks price.

I suppose it depends on which cs agent you get,though.

Its a bit of a dirty trick, no doubt they took the money out of your account just before the new lower priced item was aired , very crafty if you ask me , its very clear that your ring is from the same '' new stock'' , so if they did the honorable thing they would credit you with the difference :thinking:

If you returned it and re-ordered it, with all the p&p faff, would you save anything if CS refuse honouring difference?

When something similar happened to me, an Andrea Mclean ring was "new today" and I ordered it when I saw it on air. Just one week after my MBG ran out, and after only one showing on air, I spotted the ring in last clicks. I liked the style of ring and wanted to keep it but was furious. CS could not refund me but they did give me store credit for the difference. I was happy with this because I already knew the Emma Hardie TSV was coming up and I would redeem it on that. It helped when I said that I accepted that things often do get reduced in price, but after only 30 days from the very first airing this was beyond the pale. I also pointed out what a regular customer I was which would stop if they were unreasonable about this.

Result!

I contacted QVC this morning and they have said they will refund the £13 difference back to my credit card. Just wanted to say thanks for your suggestion to contact them. I am glad i spotted it there! :hi:

It happened to me with another product “Root Mimic” about a month ago.
I bought it for £28 something (QVC price) just to find a couple of weeks later that it now was £21 something (QVC price again, NOT reduced or anything). I didn’t want to bother so didn’t speak to them and sent it back.

I saw that too with Mimic. I bought it when it was £28 plus p&p and on 4 easy pay. I sent it back then as I though it was way overpriced for a tiny pot that only lasts for 4 months when opened. I then saw it a couple of weeks later for £21 plus p&p without easy pay. It made me wonder whether the £7 difference was actually the interest element of the easy pays, even though QVC claim they do not charge interest. I've noticed before that easy pay items sometimes have higher prices and am convinced they are because an interest element has been included in the price.

Sent from my new Apple iPad 32GB WiFi White using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back