Advance orders early

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sharon-s

Registered Shopper
I watched the tsv shows at the weekend for the steam mop and tried to talk myself out of it. When it went to advance orders for the week beginning 26th November I decided to go for it as I would have a month to talk myself out of it and cancel, couldn't believe it yesterday when I got an email saying it had been dispatched

Gosh, that is quick! I got my Dyson TSV advanced order early, but only by a week or two!!

I watched the tsv shows at the weekend for the steam mop and tried to talk myself out of it. When it went to advance orders for the week beginning 26th November I decided to go for it as I would have a month to talk myself out of it and cancel, couldn't believe it yesterday when I got an email saying it had been dispatched
It must have been a cancellation or something . I wouldn't have been too happy, as i've ordered things on advanced orders, and
if it came early, i mighn't have the money in my account to cover it. Especially if its coming up to the end of the month. What if
you'd not enough money in your account and it caused you to go overdrawn.?? They should e mail you and ask if its okay to send
it early, not just post it . I'd be cross ;(

I agree, waitlist is one thing, but advanced orders give a specific date and this should NOT be altered without checking with the customer first.

Also, the same with delivery. My laptop was quoted as 7 to 10 days, because it was being sent direct from Acer. This was fine by me as I was going away. But it came quickly, luckily it was just before I'd gone.

I had to talk myself out of buying it as well. The presenter is very plausible, he manages really long demos of the H20 x 5 and I get brainwashed. Luckily I read the reviews on Amazon and that convinced me not to buy it.

I agree, waitlist is one thing, but advanced orders give a specific date and this should NOT be altered without checking with the customer first.

Also, the same with delivery. My laptop was quoted as 7 to 10 days, because it was being sent direct from Acer. This was fine by me as I was going away. But it came quickly, luckily it was just before I'd gone.
This happened to me. When the tanzanite ring was tsv I was very tempted but went for the advanced order to be shipped on 5th nov. I thought too' the time would allow me to come to my senses or if not at least clear my credit card ready for the large easy pays. Anyway two weeks after ordering it turned up making my credit card go over its allowance. I sent it straight back for refund' but alas' its gone missing and another payment went off my card....over the limit again
they are still dithering and keep anwering my queries saying the carriers are looking into it.....won't trust advanced orders again....ahhhhhggggggg

Latest posts

Back