Wish the jewelry looked as good as the website pics

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blue star

Registered Shopper
Was going threw all the tanzanite rings on the website as a treat for my birthday ,i came across a lovely tanzanite and diamond ring a single emerald cut at 2.5 and two trillant cut side diamonds at 25points each set in 18ct it was part of the illiana range that i have bought in the past and was pleased with the quality so when it arrived which i must add was mega quick delivery i was shocked the gold band was very very thin and when i looped it one of the diamonds was chipped on the corner not very good for £1500 i expected it to look as good as the pic on the website i wonder if these pics are airbrushed so its been returned pronto !!!

thanks for your post sasha the gold on the pic looks thick it was mega thin and light as a feather ive been buying jewelry for years and i wont be getting anything of the website again, i think that they have down graded there more expensive ranges like illiana and platinum range as a few piceces now appear on 174 from 6-12 i think they are targeting more cheap and cheerfull and thats a shame !!!

I know that items have to be magnified to give viewers a good look at them, but I also know, that because of this I'm going to be disappointed when the item arrives. It will have morphed from something worthy of gracing the fingers of royalty into something I could see in any chainstore jewellers.

What a shame it was damaged, I hope you asked for a refund on your postage? I know what you mean about the gold, the quality and weights aren't what they used to be I suppose that's a sign of the times.

Personally I think the pictures on their website don't do the jewellery justice, they seem to be a cross between a bad photo and a CD drawing it's not just their's others have the same problem ! In the past when I've wanted to buy an expensive Iliana item, particularly Emeralds, I've spoken to CS and they've very kindly photographed the pieces and emailed them to me so I can see what they actually look like before purchasing.

Latest posts

Back