Diamonique day

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

C

Capirossi

Guest Shopper
I have spotted Catherine and Alison with a rather large solitaire ring on today....is this the TSV? :confused:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I won't be buying it but I like the looks of the swan necklace.

ooh that sounds like my sort of thing, have they been wearing it on air? "they" of course being the female presenters, mind you with Charlie so in touch with his feminine side you never know.....

I like some of the things as presents but I wish they would not print CZ in the inside of the jewellery. Otherwise whats the point buying over Argos. I dont get why they dont just put DMQ which least would set it apart from other CZ ranges.

I understood there was to be an immediate boycott, so do these prices really matter?

Now The diamon-eek even looks fake!

Its true folks. Diamonique has hit a new low. Say hello to the super fake stone. A new fake version of the traditional diamonique - now two steps away from a true diamond, not just one!
Watching tonight I couldn't believe how something that now resembles Christmas cracker jewelery can pass for a Diamonique TSV.

The quality has now become a joke. Jewellery that can be found at a quarter of the price, in the marketplace, & does not hold believability anymore. No wonder QVC very rarely feature diamonique jewelery of real gold or platinum findings, the 'stone' no longer justifies its setting.

I consider myself lucky to be of the 1st generation diamonique buyers, owning platinum and 14ct gold pieces. Does anyone else? If so, do you notice the difference?

The difference to me is incredible. Such a shame, considering Diamonique was the flagship product that helped the QVC company grow, in the early days

With that in mind, I would have thought Diamonique would have been given more respect.

For the TSV ring plus the matching earrings, pendant and p and p its over £80 and i bet the shank, settings and chain are featherlight. I`m rough on jewellery and thin chains, hollow shanks and skinny little earring prongs and backs are wasted on me. I need heavy duty stuff !

Prices don`t matter a jot disenchanted unless you`re buying and so far none of us are buying but its nice to discuss whether they`re value for money or not. To quote Tesco " every little helps " and if I can help someone to see sense and not buy cos its thin/lightweight/expensive tat then that`s my good deed for the day : )

I agree JR. The few pieces of eek I own were bought when the quality was good and they were worth the money. Sadly that`s no longer the case and I`ve seen equivalent quality on market stalls for much less money.
It isn`t just the diamonique though. I have quite a few pieces of gemstone jewellery and cognac diamond jewellery I bought when I first joined Q and to this day they still look as good and have worn well, were in reasonable weight settings and well made. Those days are now gone and even though gold and silver prices have risen I`m sure there would still be plenty of people who would prefer quality over quantity and would buy one good quality piece of eek or other jewellery above 2 or 3 cheaper badly made pieces. BUT we can only buy what is available and much of what`s available falls into the badly made catagory.

Latest posts

Back