Really shocking.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bea Frugal

Registered Shopper
I just happened upon a clip from qvc usa where the technology guest faints in the middle of her presentation. Unbelievably, the presenter doesn't miss a single beat, he just carries on demonstrating the product while the poor woman is somewhere on the floor. Eventually they resurrect her and she carries on a while before becoming ill again. I can't do links I'm afraid but if you google Cassie Slane faints you'll find it. I've never seen anything like it. Scary.

i think i've seen that. there's also one where the presenter throws up (not qvc) and keeps on selling....

the show must go on sales must not falter not even if you are on deaths door. sounds desperate dosent it. it must be hard working under the pressure of not losing a sale. even juian who in all honesty is the most laid back of the presenters has upped his game somewhat. a lot on earnest nodding and fondling going on lol

I just watched this and feel sickened. That male presenter, he just stood there, even though our presenters are hard sell, I could never imagine a scenario like that! That presenter should be ashamed of himself, milk of human kindness! I think the qvc american viewers should have made some noise about this. They even let the women come back presenting!

I wonder if the uk presenters and qvc UK team have seen this incident and wonder what the likes of Claire and the other caring presenters think of their fellow US presenter?

I just happened upon a clip from qvc usa where the technology guest faints in the middle of her presentation. Unbelievably, the presenter doesn't miss a single beat, he just carries on demonstrating the product while the poor woman is somewhere on the floor. Eventually they resurrect her and she carries on a while before becoming ill again. I can't do links I'm afraid but if you google Cassie Slane faints you'll find it. I've never seen anything like it. Scary.
I have seen it before, while surfing, here is the link for those who have not seen it
http://youtu.be/l-GsMOFd96Y

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l-GsMOFd96Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I just watched this and feel sickened. That male presenter, he just stood there, even though our presenters are hard sell, I could never imagine a scenario like that! That presenter should be ashamed of himself, milk of human kindness! I think the qvc american viewers should have made some noise about this. They even let the women come back presenting!
I wonder if he was told to carry on (through his ear piece), he does say"Cathy are you alright sweetheart? and beckons for help(second time) . He does observe her when she comes back, his hand is out in a protective way for a few seconds.....then she goes again. The one in the wrong here is the QVC, they should not have let Cathy come back so soon:doh:

Told to carry on or not he shouldnt have. I heard a cursory are you alright, but he didnt seem to care one way or the other, for her to be put back in front of the camera to only faint again was absurd. My mam thinks the presenter is handsome, ****** hell

Told to carry on or not he shouldnt have. I heard a cursory are you alright, but he didnt seem to care one way or the other, for her to be put back in front of the camera to only faint again was absurd. My mam thinks the presenter is handsome, ****** hell

I don't know if he is handsome, but I think he is OK :giggle: I think he was good in not falling apart and go flapping about, he remained calm and carried on. I think the hero of that scene was the cameraman/woman who saved Catherine from any embarrassment....I would hate to be pictured falling down, showing my knikers :eek:. I still think it was appalling for whoever was in charge that day to send Catherine back to face the camera, so soon after she fainted. It was so uncaring.

Latest posts

Back