Flameless Candles tsv 29/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You really are a gem SCW. I like these, I know some FM don't but they have their place and can be used outdoors. As someone with tiredness issues I can nod off safely on the couch. :whew::sleepy::mysmilie_516:

You really are a gem SCW. I like these, I know some FM don't but they have their place and can be used outdoors. As someone with tiredness issues I can nod off safely on the couch. :whew::sleepy::mysmilie_516:

i'm certainly attracted to them since i discovered the black film all over my walls and ceilings. also since louis singed his tail - no more candles at louis level.

Agree Loveinamist. Kept on getting severe lectures from my kids about falling asleep on couch with candles burning. Nice to know I can do it safely with the flameless ones.

Sorry but I think they look really naff. I don't know why they call them candles. They're not candles and don't look anything like candles. They're colour changing lamps that flicker.

I agree. They're not wax, they have a very hard demarcation line between the base and the coloured area, and the rim is a perfectly straight line. The only thing that resembles candles is the flicker.

Sorry but I think they look really naff. I don't know why they call them candles. They're not candles and don't look anything like candles. They're colour changing lamps that flicker.

And the flickering would really annoy me, there should be an option to turn this off and have a steady glow.

But hang on a minute, then they would just be colour changing lights, and I have about 54 of those already!

And its a bit misleading them saying they'll pick up any colour when theyre presenting them but then putting an occasional message on the screen saying they won't scan any earth tones or browns. Cheeky monkeys.

Latest posts

Back