Is Mike Mason Delboy Trotter in disguise !!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blue star

Registered Shopper
Mike Mason belongs on a street corner with a suitcase Bid TVS motto must be "sell -sell- sell " even if you have to shout and lay on the discriptions about products that are tat this guy is hyper and tiring to watch not good viewing " sit down Mike have a chill "

I don't think he has 1% of the charm that Del Trotter had. Mike Mason is just a self obsessed charmless barrow boy who seems to love sexual innuendo. If Sit Up could replace him with David Jason aka Delboy it would be great:grin:

Last edited:
Mike Mason belongs on a street corner with a suitcase Bid TVS motto must be "sell -sell- sell " even if you have to shout and lay on the discriptions about products that are tat this guy is hyper and tiring to watch not good viewing " sit down Mike have a chill "

I think the BidTv motto should be either;
'We'll say anything to get your money'
or
'Bid Tv- postage means profit!'

Your right Aqua the postage is to expensive its a joke when they shout "its down to a pound" but the postage cranks it up big style come on bid look a postage

It's when things drop to £1 and the presenter tells you to multi buy, as it's such a bargain that makes my blood boil. They never mention that you have to pay £7.99 for each £1 item that you buy! A real con!!!

Icant work out were they get there postage prices from they vary so much from channel to channel bought an item from another channel recent and paid £9.95 to get it next day fast tracked . I was not happy with the item and sent it back next day 2500 insured and next day before 1 am and it cost me £6.25 so it beggers belief where the 7.99 comes from on normal postage :

It's when things drop to £1 and the presenter tells you to multi buy, as it's such a bargain that makes my blood boil. They never mention that you have to pay £7.99 for each £1 item that you buy! A real con!!!

And also tells you "okay its down to a pound, we cant go any lower than that".

Well technically they could, like down to 1p for instance.
That would make the p&p a nice round number of £8.00 which depending on what product they are trying to flog is still way-way too much (worry angels spring to mind).

He really is a vile man. His selling tactics are outrageous.

I saw him selling some cheap worthless alarm system the other day and he was practically yelling down the camera "Are your children safe?! Burglary and child-kidnapping is on the rise! Are you safe?! Is your house secure right now??"etc. It really was dodgy-market-stall-selling-tactics. Then he'll move onto to the worry angels and go along the lines of "If you're depressed and lonely, 0904 251 2000...".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back