Vercella Vita now available

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Flying Pigs

Registered Shopper
I have ordered two items to try from the new range - not everything that Supercoolwillow listed has prices yet but I thought I would get in early. Just shows what a boon this site is and how Q should appreciate how it can drum up business.

SCW,you are a handy little feature and I would be interested to know closer to the time what the Nour TSV will be.
Lynn

Glad its not just me who has never heard of it.
Lynn.

PS,Only one more day till the clock in my car is right.:happy:

It is the new name for La Dea that used to be on Ideal World. It sounds like vermecelli doesn 't it! I get an advert on the page which takes me to their web site so you can see the new range. Q have not got up all the pics, sizes and prices up yet. The first show is next week. I did not buy it when it was on IW but the praise it has had from posters on here has tempted me. ( note that QVC - I have been tempted to buy from your channel because of this site.)

It is the new name for La Dea that used to be on Ideal World. It sounds like vermecelli doesn 't it! I get an advert on the page which takes me to their web site so you can see the new range. Q have not got up all the pics, sizes and prices up yet. The first show is next week. I did not buy it when it was on IW but the praise it has had from posters on here has tempted me. ( note that QVC - I have been tempted to buy from your channel because of this site.)

I haven't heard of it either. Sounds like Varicella Zoster (is that the fancy name for chicken pox?)

Is La Dea undies? I have never watched ideal world .

I haven't heard of it either. Sounds like Varicella Zoster (is that the fancy name for chicken pox?)

Is La Dea undies? I have never watched ideal world .
Weathergirl, if its the same as it was on ideal world, lets just
say you're in for a suprise, pleasant or not i'm not sure :thinking:

Well I just Googled La Dea and I got a link to a previous thread on this forum. Shapewear undies and high praise from you all indeed it seems. I think I need shapewear especially after having the babies but always end up going for M&S squeeze-me- in tights because the ones I have tried are just too ugly and uncomfortable. Love the sound of Snarly's posts- seems the underwear actually looks nice as well as supporting or shaping which is rare.

Wonder if the move to Q and re-branding will affect price or quality as appears to have happened to some of Q's other brands. Think I will wait to read feedback on here before trying it out.

Well I just Googled La Dea and I got a link to a previous thread on this forum. Shapewear undies and high praise from you all indeed it seems. I think I need shapewear especially after having the babies but always end up going for M&S squeeze-me- in tights because the ones I have tried are just too ugly and uncomfortable. Love the sound of Snarly's posts- seems the underwear actually looks nice as well as supporting or shaping which is rare.

Wonder if the move to Q and re-branding will affect price or quality as appears to have happened to some of Q's other brands. Think I will wait to read feedback on here before trying it out.
I've had a few of the suck you in shorts, good quality and better than Marks. But its the
women she usually brings, which makes my eyes water. How they have the courage to stand there and show themselves of i don't know. But maybe its different models. Will wait and see :thinking:

Those Fraulines she used to fly in on Easyjet, where they have a muffin en-route then show unsuspecting tv viewers where the muffin lands later. I hope the same german beauties are used. Why should QVC dchange them, they are the perfect modesl for the shapewear, yet I feel these poor women who have been prodded and humiliated will be dumped, as qvc wont want them, Ideal was much less stuffy and I think La Dea should have stayed loyal to Ideal world rather than jumping ship. No doubt that astrid with the hair would be a good partner with Julia Roberts as Astrid always seems quite snooty

today ...

I'm wearing Merlot! Don't know the colour name, but it's a deep burgundy top. A regular bra hurts (fibromyalgia) and I only have LaDea. The tops stretch down to cover my hips so I hope the new ones are as generous. I do hope they bring their own models as that was part of the their UniqueSellingPoint. That and the English/German banter. Please, no MrBrooks fondling the fabric! ewww! AllSnarly'sBest to AstridAndCo. <=^.^=> x

I see that it is Alison Keenan who is presenting that show. They only have the one show scheduled. I could only see BlackBeigeHotPink as colours, not the many, pretty colours that the LD range featured. LunchbagLetdown!

Latest posts

Back