Breadmaker?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mrswebber

Registered Shopper
I'm buying my mother a breadmaker for Christmas and was wondering if anyone knew of a good make? Does anyone out there like their breadmaker? Not wanting to buy somthing that will land in a cupboard after a few weeks.

I love my breadmaker. It's a Morphy Richards, but it's about five years old now, so I'm sure there are more advanced models around these days. It's not my first breadmaker, I burnt the others out with years of overuse, so you'll understand I'm a devotee. :clapping:

Just a thought, but to persuade your mum to give the breadmaker a whirl by, say, Boxing Day, you might like to give her some bread flour, yeast, dried milk, and a few other bits so she can dive in and make a loaf straight away?
The extras don't have to be expensive, but can turn ordinary bread into something they charge a fortune for in the deli - things like dried herbs, dried onions, walnuts, tomato paste ... you know the sort of thing.

Ive had mine for approx 3years now ,its an Anthony thomas worrall make . Im never without it as i make bread all the time as buying sliced bread it gets wasted alot, these are just the perfect size when done. I can also do my gluten free loaves as well as shop brought are well ive never found a ood one yet!! i also love the jam section on mine and can make a pot whenever i want even out of season so to speak ....

I love my breadmaker. It's a Morphy Richards, but it's about five years old now, so I'm sure there are more advanced models around these days. It's not my first breadmaker, I burnt the others out with years of overuse, so you'll understand I'm a devotee. :clapping:

Just a thought, but to persuade your mum to give the breadmaker a whirl by, say, Boxing Day, you might like to give her some bread flour, yeast, dried milk, and a few other bits so she can dive in and make a loaf straight away?
The extras don't have to be expensive, but can turn ordinary bread into something they charge a fortune for in the deli - things like dried herbs, dried onions, walnuts, tomato paste ... you know the sort of thing.

That's a good idea! Thanks for mentioning it.

Latest posts

Back