Spooky Strictly 27th October

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I love Halloween night - the costumes are fab and it gives them a chance to be a bit 'silly'.

A great start to 'fright night', loving the costumes. :clapping:

I do believe Darcy is wearing some Butler & Wilson looky likey earrings?

Last edited:
Loved Richards dance. Im not at all well up on the technical details of dance but I know what I like and I liked that. I like him anyway and relate to his smutty sense of humour :happy:

Thought most upped their game tonight especially Michael Vaughn.

Thought Louis & Flavia were great again.

Victoria Pendleton channelling Andrea Corr :rock:

Think the dance-off will be between Fern, Sid or Richard

I must be the odd one out, I didn't really enjoy the show tonight. I hate the spooky costumes and didn't like the music. Louis and Flavia were great again.I feel better for a little moan LOL

Loved the show and the costumes tonight (love Halloween!) Victoria looked stunning and seems to be finally getting the hang of the dance thing!They've all upped their game although I was disappointed with Lisa's dance tonight. Her sparkle was missing ~ hopefully she's back on form next week.

You're not on your own Kathy, I felt the same, but suppose I'm an old curmudgeon as I don't enjoy the "themed" nights as much ..but Louis & Flavia were excellent as usual..

Have to say some of the music choices a bit strange. Dani and Vincent case point.

Sid, sorry he was dire. Michael really surprised me!!!! Most improved.

Louis, best dance of the night.

I liked Richard's Pasco.

Did anyone else notice Denise trip as she came out of the cage???

I was never a Westlife fan(hated them in fact), but I am warming to Nicky.

Kimberly liked her Pasco. But I have been reading on DS in the showbiz section she was a school bully, so gone off her somewhat.

Fern is somewhat bland.

I'm with you I'm afraid Kathy. I thought Michael had made massive improvements but was disappointed with the overall performances and thought the marking was ridiculous for some of them.

I must be the odd one out, I didn't really enjoy the show tonight. I hate the spooky costumes and didn't like the music. Louis and Flavia were great again.I feel better for a little moan LOL

I'm with you but I hate Halloween anyway. I enjoyed Louis so much that I've rewatched it ten times.....'ineffable darling' :heart:

I didnt enjoy the show last night as much as the Hollywood show but I dont like Halloween so that might be something to do with it
but I dont think the music choices were that good last night

Agree Michael was much improved but I reckon he will be ok with ballroom but wont crack the latin although remember how cr@p Darren Gough was in the beginning

I dont know what it is but I cant take to Louis or Kimberley

Kimberley takes a while to get used to - I reckon its the Girls Aloud x-factor thing myself but I am impressed by her even though I'm not a fan. Louis is young and until last night has been too reserved but then again, he's not had to work on his personality to get this far in life! Think he will be the winner though as he is raising the standard every week.

Good week for the ones I thought were weak - Nicky, Victoria and Micheal. Sid unfortunately has nose-dived now and his shelf-life is expiring. Colin isn't improving to me so could be a shock exit soon. (BTW, I've not read DS as I really want to watch the show and the (recorded) excitement so I am speculating at this point if Sid goes this week).

Onto the more interesting parts of the show.....Karen Haur looked hot and I love Kristina's mask :heart:

I thought Louis was great. I like Richards personality and think he makes a nice couple with Erin - although his dancing is not necessarily the best. Still think that Victoria is not very good - seems to mess up every week - reminds me of Lulu.

Michael was really good this week. Denise will always do well on the show-y fast dances due to her career in musicals, last night her dancing was straight out of Chicago.

I have not read the Facebook page this week as I was very disappointed when someone put the result on there on Saturday night 2 weeks ago. I only ever read the spoiler on DS if I can't watch the sunday show. I really don't know why the BBC don't show it on a saturday as everyone knows it is recorded then there would be no need to try to keep the result a secret. Also all the 'pretending' that it is the sunday show is daft as we all know it is not live.

I really don't know why the BBC don't show it on a saturday as everyone knows it is recorded then there would be no need to try to keep the result a secret. Also all the 'pretending' that it is the sunday show is daft as we all know it is not live.

Haaa!

Half the fun of the results show is watching just to see how many times they slip up with comments like 'Earlier toooooo-laaaast night ... erm ...'

And Colin only stayed because Kristina threw herself around at such speed :mysmilie_378: that he just became a large purple sequinned blur in the background.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back