Was Lee's joke aimed at us?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
Just seen Lee Holbien demonstrating a tablet.

I refuse to use his nickname as it is rude and personal, and what's more, I THINK IT IS UNTRUE!

Nick Hucknall was on the screen, and Lee said "I want my hair like that, but for some reson it won't grow".

I really like Lee and I like his hairstyle too! It looks totally natural to me and I don't quite understand the apparent animosity towards him from some quarters.

I really like Lee and I like his hairstyle too! It looks totally natural to me and I don't quite understand the apparent animosity towards him from some quarters.

I have never understood why people think he wears a wig. Looks like all his own hair to me!

*raises hand*
That'll be me then!:rock:

Ok for what it's worth I don't think it's a wig any more either, but there was an appearance several months ago where he appeared with a hair do which TOTALLY made it look like a toupe. And if you'd seen it you would have agreed. It was two different colours for a start off.

So that's where Wiggy Lee was born. I don't really care whether you think its rude or personal because I think it's funny.

And besides that he is annoying and smug.

[B]WIGGY WIGGY WIGGY.....OUT OUT OUT![/B] Ha ha

I agree with BB. He obviously loves himself and the fact that he went on Facebook about comments made on here about his (apparent) wig, to me means that he protested perhaps a bit too much.

Lee Hohnein is a smug, patronising so-and-so who knows zip-all about technology. I don't regard commenting on the available colours of a laptop as expert advice. His knowledge is very limited and he was appalling on the Apple shows. He's very lucky to have landed a gig on QVC. The only thing that (Wiggy) Lee is good at is talking b*ll*cks with confidence, which is probably the reason he works at QVC..

If he wasn't on QVC he'd either be working the floor at PC World, targeting female customers (a common tactic used at PC World where women are assumed to be stupid when it comes to computers) or working at a second-hand car lot near you, trying to flog you a lemon.

I am feeling particularly acid-tongued today - got a stinker of a bout of flu do my BS tolerance level is very low!

Lee and DF as a pushy hard sell twosome are truly unbearable. They're both so patronising. There can't be many people in 2012 who are totally computer illiterate surely. My Dad is 84 and even he's got some idea.

*raises hand*
That'll be me then!:rock:

Ok for what it's worth I don't think it's a wig any more either, but there was an appearance several months ago where he appeared with a hair do which TOTALLY made it look like a toupe. And if you'd seen it you would have agreed. It was two different colours for a start off.

So that's where Wiggy Lee was born. I don't really care whether you think its rude or personal because I think it's funny.

And besides that he is annoying and smug.

[B]WIGGY WIGGY WIGGY.....OUT OUT OUT![/B] Ha ha

I didn't say I thought it was or rude or personal BB ~ I just said I didn't understand the animosity he generates from some people (not just you) on here. If you find him smug and boring fair enough! We're all different in what pushes our buttons ~ CH drives me to drink but I know others like her.

DF has just had to point out to him which was the HDMI and which was the USB port, expert my arse

Latest posts

Back