The Drop - Lost Threads

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Frazzled

Sense of humour intact
I think it's a great shame we lost nearly all the threads in The Drop when Graham had the server issues. Obviously it couldn't be helped, but I used to refer back to them quite a lot for recipes, recommendations, that irritating Cat puzzle! etc.

Health issues - the menopause, allergy, serious illness information threads for example?

I don't know how the rest of you feel but I think it would be good to try and re-create some of them?

Probably not all of them I hasten to add! - what do you think?

I found a couple of Food & Drink ones I composed this morning that were still on my laptop so I'm going to put them on again, one is for Christmas so right time.

I`m a newbie to the drop so anything reposted will be new to me so i`m all for it.

I'd like to know if iclaudipuss is well and has anyone heard from her x

I wondered what had happened to you fwend! Our paths have not crossed for a while. Glad to see you are still posting.

As for lost threads, yes it is a shame.
I did quite a bit of research on the Health & Beauty Thread about cleansing oils & I wish I'd saved a copy for myself!

Thanks Minim I'm always lurching, although was in chiswick last week,didn't see anyone from le Q though :-( would of loved to report back something juicy.

Yo isn't great at the mo ... she's in a lot of pain because of recurring colitis but despite everything her wicked sense of humour is definitely still intact and we always end up giggling about summat or other when we chat on the phone.

I really miss her posts on the forum .... she had the unique knack of always finding exactly the right words for every situation but especially when someone was suffering or upset. There's no way she'll come back because she felt badly let down when it really mattered.

I'll be speaking to her this week and I'm sure she'll be touched to know how many people on here still care and think about her .... how could we ever forget her?

Hope that's helped to ease some worries.

That's good of you to post Fluff and will be very much appreciated by a lot of people. I hope you'll pass everyones good wishes back to her - Thanks

:mysmilie_508:

Yo isn't great at the mo ... she's in a lot of pain because of recurring colitis but despite everything her wicked sense of humour is definitely still intact and we always end up giggling about summat or other when we chat on the phone.

I really miss her posts on the forum .... she had the unique knack of always finding exactly the right words for every situation but especially when someone was suffering or upset. There's no way she'll come back because she felt badly let down when it really mattered.

I'll be speaking to her this week and I'm sure she'll be touched to know how many people on here still care and think about her .... how could we ever forget her?

Hope that's helped to ease some worries.[/QUOT

Give my love to her,she is in my thoughts often.So pleased there is contact with her xxx

Hope that's helped to ease some worries.

Many thanks Fluff for letting us know you are still in contact with the dear lady :flower: OMF. Yes we're all thinking of her and send lots of love and best wishes, Yo's presence is still sorely missed on here. xxxxxxxx

Also I haven't seen our Argey post recently, anybody know how she is? I do worry when FM's go AWOL.

Thank you for the update on Yo - please tell her all the "oldies" on here think of her and wish her peace and love. I hope I haven't spoken out of turn.

Also hope Argy is OK as well as Mrsm!

Lilo Lil

Thanks very much for the update on Yolanda,Fluff x

Would you mind very much passing on my best wishes to Yo please? I think of her often & always remember her in my prayers xx

Thank you so much Fluff. Please will you give Yo and Bunty my love when you speak to her next. I think of her often and miss her pity posts so much.

Ann

xxxxxxx

Thanks for the update on Yo, Fluff. She is so funny and witty and a great person, we miss her lots :bear:

Many thanks for the update Fluffy one. I'm sorry to hear Yo is still suffering so much pain, God knows she's had to deal with so much already surely she must deserve a break soon???? Please give her my love also, I miss her intelligent, thought provoking and funny posts and think about her a lot as many of us do. Does she still have her hedgies do you know??

Edit: Anyone heard from Arge??

Latest posts

Back