Forum party in a dream.......

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

D

Disenchanted

Guest Shopper
I dreamt last night that we all got together for a party at minim's house. I assume that's where we were because Meg and Mr Fish were entertaining us with the boxes and rolls of carpet.

We all took food and had decided in advance - in a thread here - what we would take so there wouldn't be too much duplication. I don't know what I was supposed to take but my delicious offering was a bowl of sliced red onions!?!? I'm not the world's greatest cook but I'm sure even I could do better than that......

Don't know any more than that because the alarm went off.

Am I spending too much time on here?

"bowl of sliced red onions" - have you been watching "Nigellissima"??

I hope I was there with my world famous mouse vol-u-vents

:mysmilie_492:

In answer to your last question - Yes!

But then so do I!!!

However the temptation to put Meg in my handbag when I was leaving, would be too strong.

Better not - minim would never ask us back again which would be a shame since I'd gone to all that trouble with the "cooking"!

dollyhat.jpg

My Baby!
:eek:
You couldn't take my baby Itchy!

I don't think you'll have to worry minim, Meg will be far too interested in Frazzled's mouse vol-au-vents to be distracted by Itchy's capacious handbag. They taste like chicken apparently.

What's anyone else taking in the way of food then?

I'd bring chocolate cake and roast chicken sarnies.

And some dreamies for Queen Meg

No, I would only 'borrow' her for a while!! She is so beautiful

I actually can't (won't) cook, so I would have to bring a chinease takeaway with me, i would also stop at the fishmongers too for Fattyboots.

Ooooh!
Meg is so excited about this party.
She's been going through her table top dancing routine tonight

tabledancing.jpg

i'll bring a choklit fountain and my hostess gift will be some of louis' extra potent catnip for missmeg.

Games, games - there has to be games!

Kipper racing
Each player cuts a kipper shape from a sheet of newspaper. Line the fish up and fan them towards the finishing line with a magazine.

Sardines
One person or cat hides. The person or cat who finds them joins them. So does the next one to find them. Last player to discover them is the next sardine.

Blind Megs' Bluff
Meg is blindfolded, turned around three times. Players scatter. When she catches one, she has to identify him or her by smell.

Dreamie Bobbing
Fill a tub with water and put one Dreamie for each person and cat into it. Players have to retrieve an Dreamie without using hands or paws before it disintegrates. First one to succeed wins.
Alternate version: hang the Dreamies on string from a door frame.

Mouse Hunt
There will need to be one small toy mouse for each player:
The name of each guest and Meg should be written on the bottom of each of the toy mice, and the mice hidden around the house. Tell each player to find the mouse that has their name on it, while pretending to be kittens. The player that finds their mouse first is the winner!

One for the grown-ups:
We all drink a bottle of scotch (vodka or gin can used as a substitute if desired), then someone has to leave the room and the others have to guess who it was? :happy:

Latest posts

Back