NN fri 02/11/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If it's warmth, comfort and easy-care you need, forget the flannel sets and check out the Cozee Home microfleece sets. There were some posts about them last year on here. I used mine all summer (the duvet cover with no quilt in it) and they've washed and dried like rags. My original set bobbled a little where I ^forgot^ to shave my legs for a while (don't think the material likes my prickly stubble!), but two minutes with my Lakeland bobble tool and they're like new. The ex-TSV hasn't bobbled at all.

I just re-ordered using last week's easy pay as I don't want to be without this bedding (is it possible to be sick in love with bedding?!).

its

Northern Nights 500TC Damask Egyptian Cotton 6PC Duvet Set
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.801255

but to go with

Northern Nights 500TC Damask Egyptian Cotton Valance
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.801256

Northern Nights 500 TC Egyptian Cotton Fitted Sheet
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.801257

Northern Nights 500TC Damask Egyptian Cotton Cushion
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.801258

If it's warmth, comfort and easy-care you need, forget the flannel sets and check out the Cozee Home microfleece sets. There were some posts about them last year on here. I used mine all summer (the duvet cover with no quilt in it) and they've washed and dried like rags. My original set bobbled a little where I ^forgot^ to shave my legs for a while (don't think the material likes my prickly stubble!), but two minutes with my Lakeland bobble tool and they're like new. The ex-TSV hasn't bobbled at all.

I just re-ordered using last week's easy pay as I don't want to be without this bedding (is it possible to be sick in love with bedding?!).

there is a few more of that coming too while lookin for the NN TSV

I bought the e tsv one . Looking forward to using it. I searched everywhere to find it available/cheaper than qvc but they seem to be the only stockist at the moment. I've already washed it and can confirm that it dries really quickly.

Last edited:
Totally agree alterego. I've given all my flannel to DD and absolutely love these microfleece sets. So snuggly but not too warm, they wick away moisture too so no problems with "tropical moments".

there is a few more of that coming too while lookin for the NN TSV

Oooh, thank goodness. I can't get it anywhere else and it's the only thing that gets me to bed before midnight and keeps me there all night! I spent a small fortune on high end bedding that I absolutely loved but (TMI bit coming up) would hurt my skin when it got wet and rumpled with my unfortunate night sweats and constant tossing and turning. My sweats have actually lessened since using it and if I need to get up and have been sweating, a quick flick and little moisture beads dissipate - no cold, wet, hard cotton to get back into! Yay!!

This bedding should be on prescription for people like me.

Oooh, thank goodness. I can't get it anywhere else and it's the only thing that gets me to bed before midnight and keeps me there all night! I spent a small fortune on high end bedding that I absolutely loved but (TMI bit coming up) would hurt my skin when it got wet and rumpled with my unfortunate night sweats and constant tossing and turning. My sweats have actually lessened since using it and if I need to get up and have been sweating, a quick flick and little moisture beads dissipate - no cold, wet, hard cotton to get back into! Yay!!

This bedding should be on prescription for people like me.

sadly only one or two items as other things are like cushions, throws and even a comforter

Latest posts

Back