Centigrade TSV 30/10/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Re: Centigrade TSV Tues 30th Oct 2012

On DF's Facebook....she's doing the hard sell by social media now too :rolleyes:
eta8udu3.jpg

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

Better picture.

esyje2e5.jpg

I had this in the winter white. It's absolutely lovely but didn't get around to wearing it. After much deliberation I decided it was too long and bulky for me. I look better in short jackets rather than longer coats. Wish they did a jacket!

For sizing reference if it helps anyone I am a curvy size 10/12 at 5'2" with a small frame and the xs was almost perfect but gaped a little at the chest if done up. The small was slightly too large on the waist and shoulders. I found the sleeves quite short on both sizes, they were at wrist length but personally I think it's more chic to have them a little longer :cool:

Although on first inspection the TSV looks a tad 'scruffy', I will check it out as it's a better length for me.

I like it!! Thanks SCW :D

Thank you SCW, it looks very nice but unfortunately, I was looking for a long coat this year.

Amazingly, coat TSV costs so much less than yesterday's Decleor TSV. AMAAAAAAZING!!!!! MMMMMMMMMMM................
And it will last longer than three to six months supply of beauty products.
I'm very tempted.

Last edited:
I like the look of the OTO,love the Mink colour.

The TSV looks a tad short for me.

It really is a lovely coat! The TSV looks perfect for me! Hmm, supposed to be boycotting Q though :(

I want black for work and mushroom for casual. Hope it is/isn't on easy pay :confused:

I actually may stay up to see this, not done that for years!

Glen will be there with his turned up jeans, and no socks, and telling us how to dress it up and dress it down
with a pair of jeans and pumps, or boots etc etc etc. Same old thing :dull:

I have this coat, from two years back, but it has a hood, and it is realy lovely, everyone asks where it was from

Last edited:
Apparently, according to Glen the Guru, it gives you 'a little winter wonderland skating vibe'

WTF :confused:

Not tempted - way too fussy and I hate fur, real or faux!!!!!

Latest posts

Back