Another Planet

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

SparklyBarbs

Guest Shopper
Hope this makes sense as rushing to go to work. Fell asleep last night watching Craig do the last presentation of the TSV, and it sold
out. Then he went on to say "he was thinking of getting this for his second bedroom" http://www.qvcuk.com/ItemsRecentlyO...=&yesterdayShow=true&sc=&selDate=&pageSize=96

Nearly £1000 for a computer / whatever for your second bedroom. No wonder QVC are losing money. Some people have hardly enough money
to live day by day, never mind this for bedroom. Another planet, or the real world. And it sounded so smug 502672 :headbang:

Last edited:
My thought exactly on seeing the TSV over £50 for "skin care" what planet are they on.
£50 will pay my gas bill (LPG) for the week in winter.
Or put food on the table for the week for the 3 of us.
Q need to get real or they will end up "up the creek without a paddle"

:mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11::mysmilie_11:

They do seem to becoming ever more desperate to sell items and need to have a complete review of what they are selling and at what price. The value element of QVC has vanished and that seems such a shame. Over the years I've had lots of great items from them and been introduced to brands I wouldn't be without now. The cost of p&p doesn't help either but other companies manage to do free delivery and returns without apparently increasing the item price so why can't the major shopping channel??

Maybe they should now just call themselves QC from now on then. But wait thats already been taken by a famous sherry!
They do seem to becoming ever more desperate to sell items and need to have a complete review of what they are selling and at what price. The value element of QVC has vanished and that seems such a shame. Over the years I've had lots of great items from them and been introduced to brands I wouldn't be without now. The cost of p&p doesn't help either but other companies manage to do free delivery and returns without apparently increasing the item price so why can't the major shopping channel??

I used to have Q on in the background to save my home feeling empty. This whole situation has left such a bad taste in my mouth I won't even tune to the channel.

I agree totally. Criag always comes across as smug and very self-indulgent. He also seems to like to brag, I mean he was thinking of getting this laptop for the second bedroom, sounds like Craig showing off again or maybe he was trying to impress that Lee.

the name for this planet should be "planet plenty", for those who have plenty of spare cash to spend of plenty of useless stuff. Just been talking to a friend who is very worried about how to pay for heating this winter as she has a young baby and is on maternity leave and money is tight despite careful budgeting, This is the planet that the majority are on. Yes we need treats but QVC is the last place I would go for these now, shame as I have had some great stuff in the past but feel as though they take us for mugs these days. Oh and the only things in my "second bedroom" are a bed, a bookcase the drying rack and the ironing basket!!

Latest posts

Back