Rocks account section.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
I really wish Rocks would sort out a "customer account/order tracking" section. I find it very frustrating trying to track refunds, replacements and the like. I'm currently awaiting a replacement i thought was due today, but i'm now told it will be Monday!

PLEASE Rocks, sort us out a customer tracking section:10:

Oh me too Tabs - I sent a biggish item back & would have loved the peace of mind of knowing that it had arrived safely (I had the tracking from RM but it's always better to see the return status)

Yep me too - would be so much easier and convenient, especially for collating refunds.

Replacements seem to take a lot longer to be sorted out for some reason, not sure why?
I had to enquire about my ring (and pendant) that had the "steamroller" treatment as I thought I would have had replacements by now but I've also been told Monday - so we shall see. :smile
(also not sure if they are refunding me the Special Delivery cost I had to pay for when sending the damaged items back)

I'm sure I read a post here that said Rocks were introducking 'My Account'. Problem is, with all the shifting around the forum I can't find it.

Yes, have to agree it would be a very useful feature. I sent back the mismatched cufflinks, and was told my postage would be refunded, but not sure if it has yet or not.
I'm sure they'll get it sorted soon. I suppose it's a learning curve, although when Steve was at Gems, my sister and I went to a customer feedback day, and some of the things we suggested were implemented. One was that we wanted to be able to see what we had bought rather than just a code, and another was delivery tracking with the courier.

:doggie:

I'm sure Rocks will be onto it as soon as possible. In the meantime I think they may be underestimating just how many orders some of us have made and the logistics involved...:54:

I have to add a Thank You on here to CS, My returns that were received back on Wednesday are now showing back in my bank account! Great job CS!

I agree with you all about being able to see your accounts etc I'm sure it will happen fairly soon i seen it somewhere to that they were working on it
what a scarey thought seeing it in black and white in a list eeekkk lol:54:

yes I would also appreciate being able to monitor my orders and account history - as you say Milly, quite a scarey prospect too lol (I nearly had a heart attack when I checked out my QVC account history a couple of years ago hahaha)

Hello all,

Thanks for the feedback. The My Account section is a little way off at the moment, however, sometime soon (hopefully this week) a new batch of emails will be added to our mail order system, including:

* An email to let you know that your order has been dispatched, with a link to track the parcel.

* A text message on dispatch (if you put your mobile number in to the checkout) letting you know when the parcel is due and allowing you to easily change the delivery date

* An email to let you know that your return has been received

* An email to let you know that your refund or replacement has been processed

Hopefully, these should help!

Kind regards

John

Last edited:
Thanks John. These improvements should make things easier for us, and it will be reassuring to know that our returns have been recieved and processed. Much appreciated.

I will be pleased to know that you have received my return and that my replacement has been sent because at the moment I am waiting for a marcasite ring to be replaced and don't even know if you have got it yet, so thanks.:1:

Latest posts

Back