Derek & the Handy Multitool

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

NEXUS

Registered Shopper
I'm not sure the hand built, full crank engine , used with the multitool really is that easy to start, I still think Derek uses a 'special' 'one off' engine to make it look like the one you will get will start as easy, and all Derek's protestations to the contrary, I still think he uses a 'Special' engine , just for demonstration purposes :) (Very funny though):grin:

I'm not sure the hand built, full crank engine , used with the multitool really is that easy to start, I still think Derek uses a 'special' 'one off' engine to make it look like the one you will get will start as easy, and all Derek's protestations to the contrary, I still think he uses a 'Special' engine , just for demonstration purposes :) (Very funny though):grin:

As an ex-employee I can 100% confirm he does not use a one off. The floor manager have around 6 machines brought in for a show and we randomly give him one. They all come out of fresh new boxes and constructed by the floor managers and a sample co-ordination team. There is nothing special about the engine he uses.

What reasons have you for thinking it's a 'special' engine?

People seem to think that because he can start the engine first time that it must be a fake, however, Derek has said before that when you first use it from cold it may take 3 or 4 goes to start it but after it's warmed up abit it WILL start first time. People just like to nit pick i think.

People seem to think that because he can start the engine first time that it must be a fake, however, Derek has said before that when you first use it from cold it may take 3 or 4 goes to start it but after it's warmed up abit it WILL start first time. People just like to nit pick i think.

Ah, I see now.

Latest posts

Back