Charlie Brooks and ladies clothing shows

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
Hes with Susan Graver at the moment, qvc are scheduling Charlie for more and more fashion hours, why is this? shortage of female presenters or are the ladies fashion hours at Charlies request? I just find him very awkward viewing when he is going on at length about ladies clothes and underwear and what he thinks flatters and him talking about ladies muffin tops etc etc. Also notice he is doing more and more skincare hours too.

He likes to have a good look at the stuff, up close and personal... Before he puts his order in

I switched on the other evening and Craig was on with the Ahh bra, talking about cup sizes etc. It was simply wrong.

I totally agree, and without succumbing to the "equality thing", I also felt that watching pregnant Carmel on the DIY show umming and aaaaarhing over the benefits of a multi purpose ladder didn't cut the mustard either ! Men doing the jewellery shows (where there were ones to watch) was fine and ok, but apart from the actual male 'designers' (I use the word loosely) describing female fashion and underwear, it doesn't sit well with me listening to Charlie presenting these shows.

Thing is, Charlie seems to really enjoy presenting these shows. More so than say, if he was presenting craft or technology. I know Charlie has also done the ladies bras and shapewear. I just do not understand the qvc schedulers, but it seems that charlie is doing more and more skincare and bras and fashion. Today he did decleor and susan graver back to back.

Before we know he too will be saying he can`t live without such a such cleanser, moisturiser, perfume, bra, dress, coat, handbag etc and then I really will get worried !

I did a poll on here once, asking if people minded about men doing fashion, women doing DIY etc, and if I remember correctly most people couldn't care less.

Just us then!

Yes, why would the producer or scheduler Choose Charlie Brooks over a female presenter to present the bra show?

Indeed Yorko, corsetier extraordinaire!
Dita Von Teese being probably the best advertisement for his garments to walk the earth.

Doesnt he design corsets for men also, I like the idea of that but dont really know why :blush:

Latest posts

Back