How to ruin a Sunday Afternoon..........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

YORKO

Registered Shopper
Hear the presenter say the dreaded words "and now we are moving on to Revitalash"

I was enjoying the beauty show but the combination of Carmel and dolly daydream has put paid to that :dull:

Thankfully I cannot watch Q today so have missed out on such viewing delights. Hubby is decorating the lounge and yes I could go upstairs and watch telly but hubby needs watching and supervising more lol

The hair revitalash is a disgrace £131 for 46 ml!! Apparently Craig Rowe is using it on his hair!

Shes just been talking about the hair gubbins and said it was good to know that it had been developed by an ophthalmologist- Connection please:taphead:

Shes just been talking about the hair gubbins and said it was good to know that it had been developed by an ophthalmologist- Connection please:taphead:

Silly thing to say Natalia! Maybe if it was produced by a TRICOLOGIST (sp) some may be reassured. Unless she is saying that hair on your head is the same as eyelashes....er....um...no....

After mucho gobbo from AY about how she was using the hair stuff for a thin patch we've heard nowt since. Similarly J:heart:R was just about to start a course of the lash stuff a couple of months ago and again, nowt mentioned since.

One assumes it didn't work?

The silence is deafening
After mucho gobbo from AY about how she was using the hair stuff for a thin patch we've heard nowt since. Similarly J:heart:R was just about to start a course of the lash stuff a couple of months ago and again, nowt mentioned since.

Baldy patches are part of thyroid underactivity. Not surprised it didn't work. Same reason I won't pay for Revitabrow for my eyebrow loss due to the same reason as AY. Medical reasons for hair loss are not the same as genetic baldness probs, even though thyroid issues can be genetic, if you get my drift!

Hear the presenter say the dreaded words "and now we are moving on to Revitalash"

I was enjoying the beauty show but the combination of Carmel and dolly daydream has put paid to that :dull:
Didn't see it, thank goodness. Was Dolly as bad as ever?

Well thank you, I presume you mean my tribute to Jack Nicholson and are not in fact training a telescope on my house (or can you see me on Google Maps) paraniod, me never

Yorko, you look lovely today :)

Last edited:
I use Revitalash & have to say I have been very impressed with the results.It does last ages & now I don't use it every day.However there is no way I would pay for the hair product especially when I heard today that you would need 2 to see results!!! BUT of course you would save on the P&P if you ordered 2 together! BIG deal!!!

Ive nothing against Revitalst as such just being subjected to that simpering bint
A treatment for glaucoma had a hair growth side effect Yorko.

I use Revitalash & have to say I have been very impressed with the results.It does last ages & now I don't use it every day.However there is no way I would pay for the hair product especially when I heard today that you would need 2 to see results!!! BUT of course you would save on the P&P if you ordered 2 together! BIG deal!!!

I've seen the demonstrator for this on several different products in various places. I always assumed she worked directly for Revitalash. In the end, it would seem she knows as much as any of us!

Latest posts

Back