The move to the giant greenhouse with the lake!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

T

tristar

Guest Shopper
I always thought the previous studios at Battersea were more than adequate. I liked the old studios, the new studio seems cold and has no atmosphere. What made the move necessary? Or was it a case of lets build a big, posh new building? I wonder how much it cost? What a shame they didnt stay where they were. The old studios were hardy old and I think the move was unjustifiable and some of that money should have been used to improve customer service. Seems to me the move was all about image. They wanted a big glass greenhouse of a building with a lake!

I was surprised when they did the gardening shows and the new QVC garden is a decked out square box i was expecting something alot more impressive.

I always thought the previous studios at Battersea were more than adequate. I liked the old studios, the new studio seems cold and has no atmosphere. What made the move necessary? Or was it a case of lets build a big, posh new building? I wonder how much it cost? What a shame they didnt stay where they were. The old studios were hardy old and I think the move was unjustifiable and some of that money should have been used to improve customer service. Seems to me the move was all about image. They wanted a big glass greenhouse of a building with a lake!

now we know where all the excess p&p went.....

I suspect it was something to do with the lighting etc as they were mentioning for some time that they would be recording in HD soon. Since they've moved most of the female presenters have changed hair colour which made me think it was about lighting conditions (?)

I suspect it was something to do with the lighting etc as they were mentioning for some time that they would be recording in HD soon. Since they've moved most of the female presenters have changed hair colour which made me think it was about lighting conditions (?)

they have? i can only think of anna :thinking:

Well the fairy light show last night was in the dark. Couldn't see the hook system being shown and they didn't put the lights up. Switch too far away in their new abode?

They had to move the lease was up and I think Marco Polo House that they were in is being demolished.

There's a lot more crashing and banging going on from the other side of the studio when they are on air, AND you can hear others talking as well, so WHY doesn't the director or who the hell is in charge do something about it ?

Latest posts

Back