Hair Advanced By RevitaLash 46ml

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dame Fondacox

Registered Shopper
Introductory priced at £131.00 plus £5.95 P&P and you can get it on 2 easy pays. Couldn't believe the demo on the 1.00 pm beauty show when the guest said you wouldn't begin to see the results until you'd used two bottles of it!

Oh, and apparently Craig's using it :eek:

Im going a bit thin, which is weird as my dad has leo sayer curly hair, thought baldness was genetic. Anyhow I am a bit insecure about it but obv not sufficiently to want to fork out £131 for 46ml and then have to by another and keep using it, I guess I dont have the money Craig has too spend on vanity.

Baldness is genetic but the gene that is the most common cause of it sits on the X chromosone, which is handed down to men from their mothers. The likelihood of going bald can be found by looking at the men on the mother's side of the family.
'

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think this stuff has the active ingredient that the lash stuff has anyway. There are all sorts of hair growth products out there, but only those with Minoxidil in them will work. Even the active (bimatoprost) in Revitalash won't grow from dormant follicles (I tried my Careprost on a chickenpox scar in my eyebrow but it didn't work - grew my eyelashes a treat, though, but only lengthened/thickened the ones that are already there).

Correct me if I'm mistaken, but I don't think this stuff has the active ingredient that the lash stuff has anyway. There are all sorts of hair growth products out there, but only those with Minoxidil in them will work. Even the active (bimatoprost) in Revitalash won't grow from dormant follicles (I tried my Careprost on a chickenpox scar in my eyebrow but it didn't work - grew my eyelashes a treat, though, but only lengthened/thickened the ones that are already there).

Aha! I was thrown a gauntlet and sent a FULL list of the ingredients and it DOES contain a prostaglandin. Apologies for that - it seems the list I was originally sent was not a full one.

Could well work then. It would be an expensive treatment, though, as if you stop using, you'd start losing (happened with my eyelashes)!

Latest posts

Back