Miceal brilliant on Thorntons

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mink

Registered Shopper
:ninja::mysmilie_852:
I think he has relaxed and has an informative enthusiastic presenting style. He used to look trapped in a job that he didn't like but no longer. It can't be easy, especially if its a product - well you know the ones!
So be nice to Miceal, he's doing a grand job. Of course he does love chocolate.

The only problem I have with him is how to spell his name!

I think he's the best of the new presenters and both the guests and presenters seem to like him and enjoy working with him. He's definitely doing a good job.

He is just being himself and I think he is just a nice person..........no "me-me" not pretentious, not greedy, just doing a good job:happy:

Duc'do is sold in many shops up here so so cheap, you find it pound shops etc...

I'm mystified as to why mildly unusual names are a source of hilarity. We're not exactly talking about the Zappa offspring and the unusual choices Gail and Frank landed them with, Miceal is just another dull Irish name. People don't go on about Yvettes or Marias and they're "forrin" too :giggle:

And before you start, oh bear with the anglicised Hebrew name, I know what yours means and I'm bringing you back because I am unsatisfied that you are God's gift and want a refund.

I'm mystified as to why mildly unusual names are a source of hilarity. We're not exactly talking about the Zappa offspring and the unusual choices Gail and Frank landed them with, Miceal is just another dull Irish name. People don't go on about Yvettes or Marias and they're "forrin" too :giggle:

And before you start, oh bear with the anglicised Hebrew name, I know what yours means and I'm bringing you back because I am unsatisfied that you are God's gift and want a refund.

Ah yes, it was certainly a joyous day when mummy bear asked Jebus' permission to name her gurgling apple-cheeked bouncing baby "gift of God". One of her better decisions!

I know unusual Irish names are a slightly sore subject round your way, you still haven't 'fessed up about your own. Believe me it can't be any worse than some of the belters I've conjured up in my rancid little imagination :0)

He DOES pronounce "pounds" funny though doesn't he? X

Miceal is irish for Michael, although in our neck of the woods it is spelt Micheal. I have an irish name and absolutely hate it. It is not unusual over here, but I was born and brought up in the UK and no one else had the same name.

I don't like the way Miceal says 'paynds', but more annoying is the way Caramel pronounces soft - sorft! Aaagh!

I really enjoy his presenting style, and thought he done a great job on this mornings Thornton's show :happy: In fact, it prompted me to go out to a Thornton's outlet store (have they all turned into outlets now?) today and stocked up on toffee and dark chocolate gingers!

Didnt know Itchy was Irish:happy:
Miceal is irish for Michael, although in our neck of the woods it is spelt Micheal. I have an irish name and absolutely hate it. It is not unusual over here, but I was born and brought up in the UK and no one else had the same name.

I don't like the way Miceal says 'paynds', but more annoying is the way Caramel pronounces soft - sorft! Aaagh!

Latest posts

Back