Is Caroline Lyndsay..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I always get the impression that she thinks she is talking to 5-6 year old school kids , with her patronizing comments , Good work there , Quick as you can

For me, with Caroline, it's not so much the patronising comments it's the utter BS she comes out with, perhaps some of the other presenters hide it better, who knows, but an example today was when she was presenting some particularly tacky colour changing xmas decorations. She described how expensive xmas decs can be, and how like Andrea McLean said earlier that's she's recently changed the decor in her home, so she's had to get rid of the old decorations and tree and buy all new ones 'cause the silver and blue effect "wouldn't go" any more! FFS! I might be speaking for myself here, BUT I don't give my colour scheme/decor a second thought when I'm buying xmas decs, the only thing I consider is the size of the tree..ie will it fit into the space I have allocated for it, and how many of the bulbs on my fairy lights will have blown this year! Not oh dear, the baubles are going to clash terribly with my wallpaper dahling!!! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that if Caroline is speaking the truth and this kind of thing would actually worry her, then do you think she'd give a set of tawdry, colour changing xmas ornaments houseroom?

She was also trying to have us believe that she was kicking herself for spending £15 on a glass angel that didn't even light up, when for that price she could have had six glass angels with flashing lights and bits of gold string attached so you can hang them on the tree if you want! Caroline "my love" You bought that glass angel 'cause you liked it, it's says xmas without being tacky or tasteless and it's well made, 'cause to me it's pretty clear that you like your home to look tasteful, smart, understated perhaps....anything other than a cheap xmas grotto!

Last edited:
Caroline Lindsay - OMG i cannot stand the woman she drives me mad with all her ****** 'good work' and how she was going to
put a bid in for this this morning but did'nt have time. I know some people can talk non-stop but i have never heard anyone speak
so much crap so quickly in my life.... O and another thing i just thought of is that ridiculous ****** GURNING she's always doing...
I wonder if she's married? Her poor ****** husband!!!

I think she's been told to smile more and it doesn't come naturally to her, hence from normal to smiley in 2 seconds, every so often.

I remember her on IW years ago and she was always quite straight faced on there.

I don't know if she's married or not but I know she has god children by the bucket load it seems :dull:

Why does she try and sell so called fashion when she has not got a clue her ****** self! Also... it makes me laugh when they say "if you go into Debenhams, it would be £90 for this bag... Only £29.99 with us here at Bid". Yeah... cause Debenhams would sell it! What they should say is... "If you go into Peacocks, they have one similar, better quality, and better priced". STOP COMPARING YOUR PRODUCTS TO THE HIGH STREET STORES... CAUSE THE HIGH STREET DOESN'T SELL YOUR TAT! :cheeky:

Peter Simon is claming this rank fletcher and lowe coat is a must have fashion peice for men this season, also that fletcher and lowe are a global brand. I work in fashion... No one has heard of fletcher and lowe and that coat is not trendy! Wish they would do proper research on fashion instead of trying to blag it!

I ordered a Fletcher and Lowe duffle coat from this shower last year. It cost £40 + p&p. Not a lot for a coat nowadays I suppose, but it was garbage! I wouldn't have had it for nothing, as I wouldn't have wanted to be seen dead in it!!!!

The other day I saw a "Harbour Classic" jumper on the channels that looked identical to one I saw on a rail at a market, namely it would look pathetically cheap in real life. Ugh.

How many people still think that just because they're using the word "Harbour", the product must be of decent quality?

:headbang:

Latest posts

Back